Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the worst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is the worst

    Today was supposed to be the last day of school, we had two finals one in the morning, one in the afternoon. There was a storm this morning and we took the first final anyway, but we lost power. It's completely sunny outside right now so we don't need the lights anyway, but the second final has been postponed to tomorrow morning. I was so ready for summer, I had the cooler in my trunk ready to begin celebrating, but then we found out we've got to come in tomorrow morning early. Everyone is really pissed right now, **** school.

  • #2
    Wow, that's messed up. I bet the staff is sitting there laughing about "getting those little *******."


    When being a fanboi goes too far.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey one more morning isn't going to kill ya.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Hey one more morning isn't going to kill ya.
        Yea I know I've just been looking forward to summer before senior year all semester and there was already a party in line for tonight.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
          Yea I know I've just been looking forward to summer before senior year all semester and there was already a party in line for tonight.
          LOL okay now that really sucks. So is the party gonna postponed or are ya'll gonna be hungover and tired for your last final.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yea that sucks. All I have left is my computer final tomorrow and I'm done.

            That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Paul View Post
              LOL okay now that really sucks. So is the party gonna postponed or are ya'll gonna be hungover and tired for your last final.
              Yea hopefully there'll be something tomorrow night. The final tomorrows English and I've got to get an A so I'm not drinking tonight. I'll just start really early tomorrow.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                Wow, that's messed up. I bet the staff is sitting there laughing about "getting those little *******."
                Right, not like they've been waiting all year for summer vacation also.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've heard of worst.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I and the rest of the adult population will feel truly sorry for you as we go to work every morning, every summer, for the rest of our lives.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont get out till june 8th....:(

                      sig made by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't get out until June 27th... :(

                        Blame Canada (more like Ontario... but w/e...)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          its all about money, no matter how long you are actually in class, the school gets money just for the name on the attendance

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                            I don't get out until June 27th... :(

                            Blame Canada (more like Ontario... but w/e...)
                            Wow, damn man that sucks. What time do you go back to school? October?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It's a sign...the big man doesn't want you to take that last final.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information