Jared the Subway Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared the Subway Guy

Does he extremely annoy anybody else? He is just simply known as Jared the Subway Guy, or that guy who lost 300 pounds while eating a subway sandwich a day. He has managed to build an entire career off of it, while starring in all of their commercials that now feature athletes and celebrities. He travels around the world on his "Jared and Friends School Tour" speaking about his struggle with weight and how Subway sandwiched helped him lose all of it. He actually makes it sound that he lost all that weight by just eating their sandwiches.

I just really needed to vent. In English, we have to perform an oral presentation persuading the class on something. I am doing mine on how much I hate Jared.

I'm on the sea food diet. I see the food, then I eat it. I still manage to maintain 5% body fat.

Comment

He has Aides.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I've never been obese my entire life....
        *nobody cares*

I lost 300 pounds eating disgusting sandwiches...
        *applause*

Comment

I strongly dislike Jared. I lost a lot of weight one summer and my friends dad started calling me Jared. Made me sad.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
            I've never been obese my entire life....
            *nobody cares*

I lost 300 pounds eating disgusting sandwiches...
            *applause*
            It's not even like Subway sandwiches contain actual food. Their meats are all processed and undeniably fake.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              It's not even like Subway sandwiches contain actual food. Their meats are all processed and undeniably fake.
              I agree, subway sandwiches are absolutely terrible tasting and for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                I agree, subway sandwiches are absolutely terrible tasting and for you.
                Quiznos is where it is at. I had one of their sandwiches this past weekend. So much better than Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                  I'm on the sea food diet. I see the food, then I eat it. I still manage to maintain 5% body fat.
                  Just wait till you hit your mid-20's. You'll be fat as ****.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Those commercials are so dumb, especially the one with Michael Strahan

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Quiznos is where it is at. I had one of their sandwiches this past weekend. So much better than Subway.
                      I'm not huge fan of either but I agree that Quiznos owns Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        He has Aides.
                        Nice one, that's a very underrated south park episode.

PM me for sig requests
                        Originally posted by Sean Connery
                        Suck it Trebek!

Comment

are you kidding me? I went there the other day and got a sandwich, i think like 10 inches, no drink or chips, it was 10 dollars!! 10 freakin dollars for a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            are you kidding me? I went there the other day and got a sandwich, i think like 10 inches, no drink or chips, it was 10 dollars!! 10 freakin dollars for a sandwich.
                            Where the hell do you live?

Comment

it was anaheim, i got a black angus steak, and after he told me the price i made him check it twice. Never going there again. I don't eat subway either, i think ill start going to togo's.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information