Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Embarrassing Moments

My most embarrassing moment...

My most embarrassing moment occurred around 6 months ago. Our school has video announcements and every week they would throw a dart at this huge board with all the students names on it. Of course, I was chosen and I said I would do it (I had the chance to say no. I really regret this.)

So they videotaped interviews and stuff. First they interviewed my friends while I wasn't there. They just fooled around and said random stuff. Then they interviewed me and I told some jokes that weren't even supposed to go on tape. On one of them I think I might have stuttered and I didn't know the joke very well. Anyways I told them after I said the joke just to not put that in. Then they videotape me at football practice. I totally manhandled the corner and then we did special teams and I was longsnapping and i was running down for punt coverage and some guy shoved me down to the ground from behind after the play was over. So this is basically how the video went...

Hi this is *** ****** (Video of me telling okay joke)
    He plays football (videotape of me standing on the sideline during drills and then video of me getting shoved over)
    He has friends (Did you know *** has a crush on Bleep bleep [not true])
    He is funny (shows video of me totally ruining a joke.)

During football practice every single person mentioned something about it and it was definitelly depressing. It turns out that the joke I totally screwed up was a friend's girlfriend's. So now she hates me and at least once a day I'll get something about my appearance on the "video announcements". Remember that this was 6 months ago. Also remember that this is in front of 2500 other students and hundreds of faculty members throughout the school. That means around 400 prospective babes too.

So pretty much I wanna kill the girl who edited the video.

So this thread is going to be "Embarrassing Moments/Revenge Ideas" Thread.

I've got another embarrassing story (not even close to as embarrassing as the first one but still, embarrassing.)

i pee mah pantss, duurrrrr.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I'm involved in my schools Video Announcements, and about six months ago I accidentally showed this 'joke' tape we made of this Football player getting owned and coming off as a jackass. It was embarassing because I'm the best student involved in the program, I never make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        I'm involved in my schools Video Announcements, and about six months ago I accidentally showed this 'joke' tape we made of this Football player getting owned and coming off as a jackass. It was embarassing because I'm the best student involved in the program, I never make mistakes.
        At least it was an accident and that's all there was.

Does anyone have any revenge ideas? I was thinking of just deflating all her tires because it would be a pain in the butt to reinflate them. I'm open to suggestions.

Comment

it was at track practice and we were warming up and i caught a huge crap on my calfs and thighs....and it was in front of the girls and i was acting like a *****, rolling around, and all the guys were like "aww not in front of the girls!!!"

Comment

I almost got caught doing you know what.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              I almost got caught doing you know what.
              Eating your boogars?

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                Eating your boogars?
                boogers

get it right

Comment

I made a girl I had a crush on, a mixed cd of love songs...with cover art. WTF was I thinking.
                  Last edited by Paul; 05-23-2007, 08:59 AM.

Comment

The fact that I was talking about me flossing while I was out in a date.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                      The fact that I was talking about me flossing while I was out in a date.
                      AHAHAHAHAHA

Smooooooooth.

Hey, at least you weren't talking about how you don't floss.

So.. I don't think I've ever been significantly embarrassed. I usually have my head screwed on straight and things don't bother me, so it's never come up.
                      Last edited by Sportsfan486; 05-23-2007, 12:02 AM.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        I made a girl I had a crush a mixed cd of love songs...with cover art. WTF was I thinking.
                        Holy hell that is epic hahahahahah bravo for posting that.

I have to think about mine.

Comment

I was with some friends at a supermarket, waiting to pay. In front of us there were a 12 year old girl with his father. She looked like she was gonna be hot when she growed up.
                          So a friend of mine looked at me and say: "hey, this girl is gonna take a lot of **** when she grow up". His father heard my friend and starred at us for all the time they were there.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            I made a girl I had a crush a mixed cd of love songs...with cover art. WTF was I thinking.
                            Did it work? That is the important thing.

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=9208

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information