Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerts

Any one here attend Woodstock '99?

WHat concerts are you gong to attend this summer?

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

yea...i knew you looked familiar.

Comment

I didn't go to Woodstock 99.. I'm not going to any concerts this Summer.. I've only been to one Concert in my lifetime.

Comment

i want to go to Lollapalooza. Excellent lineup.

However, $195 dollar tickets are not very nice.

Lineup link for those interested: http://www.lollapalooza.com/lineup/L...ineup_Page.pdf
        Last edited by dabears10; 05-22-2007, 10:14 PM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Just got tickets for Ted Nugent in August. **** yea!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

i am going to see the Goo Goo Dolls on on fathers day

Comment

Tool and Family Values (2x) this summer.

Comment

Tool
                Family Values
                Sevendust
                Bad Boys Of Rock Tour (I think thats what its called......Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Hinder)

And maybe Warped Tour because Killswitch Engage and Underoath are on the tour.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I already put this somewhere else but, here it goes again...

Yesterday, I went to the Exies/Smile Empty Soul concert. (Fantastic)

June 1st... Breaking Benjamin, Red, Puddle of Mudd, and Three Days Grace.

June 6th... Chevelle, Finger Eleven, and Strata.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    June 6th... Chevelle, Finger Eleven, and Strata.
                    I saw Chevelle and Finger Eleven last March when they were touring with Evanescence. They both put on very good shows.

Comment

nope. never been to a concert. I want to go to a Reel Big Fish concert in the worst way and am going to the Rise Against concert in June at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach.

Owner of ScarDraft
                      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
                        I saw Chevelle and Finger Eleven last March when they were touring with Evanescence. They both put on very good shows.
                        nice.... good to know...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          I didn't go to Woodstock 99.. I'm not going to any concerts this Summer.. I've only been to one Concert in my lifetime.
                          Same with me.

Only concert I've been to is The Killers and Hot Hot Heat.

I was supposed to go to an Early November/Say Anything concert [one of my fav bands (TEN) and they now broke up] and a Goo Goo Dolls/Weezer concert but something always came up, work/travel/vacation....

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

I go a bunch of small concerts here in San Francisco all the time, the music scene is really alive here. The acts are probably a bit too obscure and numerous to warrant mentioning.

Comment

I only concert I've been to so far is a R. Kelly concert in Houston many years ago. This was before he decided to piss on underage girls, but I'll be damn if he didn't basically bone a chick onstage. That concert was beyond awesome, though. The man put on a damn SHOW.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information