X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post Your Desktop thread.

Self Explanatory:

Comment

This is my laptop desktop. My PC is vastly different. The video file on my desktop is the Behind of Scenes (BTS) of Gag Me & **** Me #3. True story.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Comment

This is only one of the two monitors i use for the computer. But the other one is more bare. I like to have a clean space as you can see.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Gool ol' Hayden P.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Here is mine at work. I'm not really good with computers and don't know how to change the background. Well actually I do but for some reason I can't it on my work PC. It keeps going back to this. Which is boring.

Comment

***Waits for the "How do I take a screenshot of my desktop question?"....***

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

how do i take a screenshot of my desktop

lol u happy?

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

My desktop is 22" inches wide. And looking at my desktop, I don't know what half the junk is, or what it does. Just random files and folder all over. I'm going to clean it up right now actually.

Comment

Open paint.
                      -Open an internet browser and go to www.imageshack.us or any other free hosting site.
                      -Now the f1-f12 keys, to the right of it is a key that says Prt Scr SysRQ
                      -You press that once.
                      -Now go to paint and hold down Ctrl+V until the image is pasted.
                      -Save Image.
                      -Go to that browser and host the picture, if you go to imageshack.us you click on Browse, go to your pictures and click it.
                      -At Imageshack click the resize image as well, make it for 15inch monitor or message board, both are decent sizes.
                      -After it hosts the picture, it says direct link to image, click that copy the URL and than post it inside the [img] yourdesktoppicturefilesavedatwhateverpastehere[/img) <----That is a "]" not a ")" by the way.

Originally posted by -black View Post
                      how do i take a screenshot of my desktop

lol u happy?
                      Sarcasm translates well over the interwebs...You knew someone would post it though...anyways, ^^^ That's how you do it.
                      Last edited by j05son; 05-23-2007, 01:22 PM.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

I was actually just joking...

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

dabears ur background sucks

EDIT, i thought that was paris hilton on first glance....nvmind
                          Last edited by -black; 05-23-2007, 01:48 PM.

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

wow, i think u need to clean mines

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post

This is only one of the two monitors i use for the computer. But the other one is more bare. I like to have a clean space as you can see.
                              Oh dear God. *drools*

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information