Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Assassin's Creed

    Assassin's Creed

    Demo 1

    Demo 2

    Demo 3

    Producer Interview

    Unbelievable. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on this game.

    Thoughts?

  • #2
    Can't wait... getting it for the 360...

    Wish Alan Wake had a release date attached to it.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • #3
      Will buy this game for sure, NBA 07 is getting too much playing time on my 360.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks glorious. I want to get a 360 sometime soon..

        Comment


        • #5
          Just to confirm, what platforms is this available for? I think it's PS3, Xbox 360, and PC but I'm not 100% sure.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moses View Post
            Just to confirm, what platforms is this available for? I think it's PS3, Xbox 360, and PC but I'm not 100% sure.
            Just found it. It's available for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. They better all be released at the same time.

            Comment


            • #7
              I was thinking about doing this thing for a free 360.. it's at www.xbox360ad.com basically say "No" to a ton of things, and sign up for three Free Trial things.. and then I believe you get the 360 whenever.

              Comment


              • #8
                WOW... is like all i can say, that looks freakin amazing. I cant wait till they do something along those lines for the hitman franchise... that would be wicked

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well, Moses... not sure if it's your type of game but, you could get Alan Wake for the PC...

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=NRaelRrY7Cc

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=0x1WX16vgf0

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Well, Moses... not sure if it's your type of game but, you could get Alan Wake for the PC...

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NRaelRrY7Cc

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0x1WX16vgf0
                    Looks cool. I'll probably check it out once it's released. So many good games coming out soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks awesome, it's been a while since any good games came out for the 360 and all of a sudden theres gonna be NCAA 08, Madden 08, Halo 3, GTA 4, and now this all around the same time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        Looks awesome, it's been a while since any good games came out for the 360 and all of a sudden theres gonna be NCAA 08, Madden 08, Halo 3, GTA 4, and now this all around the same time.
                        So stoked for Madden 08. I'm expecting a big jump in game play this year. Maybe I'll finally be able to play a realistic franchise. :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This game looks amazing...can't wait to pick it up. I'll add it to a long list of games that I really want to get for the 360.

                          stephenson86

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            So stoked for Madden 08. I'm expecting a big jump in game play this year. Maybe I'll finally be able to play a realistic franchise. :)
                            I have given my hopes up on Madden. Now all I expect is a slight graphics improvement and an added feature which is useless here and there, has anyone played NFL Head coach on Xbox, how is it?

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              I have given my hopes up on Madden. Now all I expect is a slight graphics improvement and an added feature which is useless here and there, has anyone played NFL Head coach on Xbox, how is it?
                              Superstar Mode anybody? :(

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information