Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I the only Loser that watched Dawsons Creek?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I the only Loser that watched Dawsons Creek?

seasons 1-6?. Im bored, and went in my closet and found seasons 1-3 on DVD. I forgot an ex of mine had bought it for me a while ago...we use to watch it together. I feel so lame right now.

no **** @ me cleanning out my closet and finding this

I dont wanna wait, for our lives to be overrrrr and something something something somethiiiiing

i cant be the only heterosexual male that watched this teenage crap

-sig by jkpigskin

My favorite all-time television series.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Hated that show. Just the way they talked angered me.

Comment

The out-of-character language for the characters was one of the strong points of the show. I'd rather have character speak intelligently like Kevin Williamson & Paul Stupin did rather than having them speak like most current teens talk today.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post

My favorite all-time television series.
          lol is that really ur collection?

i hate that Joey and Pacey ended up together at the end....i always thought it would be dawson/joey

their philisopical sarcastic talk did kinda piss me off tho....and so did Jen

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

i've seen three episodes...ever.

Never seen the OC or One Tree Hill, those are supposed to be similar, right?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Yes, that's really my collection. I don't get me started on the whole Dawson/Pacey/Joey thing. I could write an essay. But, Joey being with Pacey was the right decision.

Never seen the OC or One Tree Hill, those are supposed to be similar, right?
              Poor attempts.

Comment

Yes, that's really my collection. I don't get me started on the whole Dawson/Pacey/Joey thing. I could write an essay. But, Joey being with Pacey was the right decision.

Poor attempts.
                get started....im bored and would love to read the essay/elaboration

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

((insert bad word))

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      ((insert bad word))
                      vagina....

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I don't think vagina is a bad word.

Comment

personally, i'd have to say James Vanderbeek's (spelling) best work came as QB Jon Moxon...hell yeah, haha and Josh Jackson's best work... as hockey legend Charlie Conway, he was still no Adam Banks though...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

No but I know a kid named Kyle who has a trapper keeper with a picture of the cast on it.

Comment

The out-of-character language for the characters was one of the strong points of the show. I'd rather have character speak intelligently like Kevin Williamson & Paul Stupin did rather than having them speak like most current teens talk today.
                              I just thought it was a gross misrepresentation of youth. Nobody talks like that. Even very intelligent adults wouldn't take like that on a regular basis. It was just a bit too over the top for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information