Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

    This movie comes out tonight. Anyone else a fan of these?
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

  • #2
    I'm gonna go see it eventually.


    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I'm gonna go see it eventually.
      +1 on the eventually.

      Comment


      • #4
        I just watched the first one yesterday for the first time I thought it was pretty good. I'll watch the 2nd one today them probably sometime over the weekend ill see the new one.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

        Comment


        • #5
          It looks like it should be an exciting movie. A lot of things going on.


          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            I, to this day, have not seen the 1st one. I saw the 2nd one while bringing my friend to go see it. She was freaking out when that guy came walking down the stairs at the end. I still don't know who it is. I need to watch the 1st one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
              I, to this day, have not seen the 1st one. I saw the 2nd one while bringing my friend to go see it. She was freaking out when that guy came walking down the stairs at the end. I still don't know who it is. I need to watch the 1st one.
              Yes, go watch the first one.


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                I, to this day, have not seen the 1st one. I saw the 2nd one while bringing my friend to go see it. She was freaking out when that guy came walking down the stairs at the end. I still don't know who it is. I need to watch the 1st one.
                I think from seeing the first one and not yet seeing the second one but hearing about it. His name is Barbosa, but im not 100% sure on that.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                Comment


                • #9
                  I enjoy both part one and two so I'm sure I'll go see it sometime this weekend.
                  Taking a Knapp.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I liked the first one a lot, wasn't so high on the second one but it was still alright. The previews I've seen for this new one look pretty good though. I'll probably try and catch in the next few weeks and I'm usually a wait for DVD type of movie watcher.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I thought the first one was pretty good. The second one was just ok. I'll probably see the third one, but it won't be right away.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I rented "the dead man's chest" a few weeks ago so that I can go watch this one and not be completely lost. Pretty good movie.

                        Off topic, other movies I want to go see:

                        Oceans 13
                        The Simpsons Movie
                        Evan Almighty
                        Rush Hour 3 (not sure if it's coming out this summer)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                          I rented "the dead man's chest" a few weeks ago so that I can go watch this one and not be completely lost. Pretty good movie.

                          Off topic, other movies I want to go see:

                          Oceans 13
                          The Simpsons Movie
                          Evan Almighty
                          Rush Hour 3 (not sure if it's coming out this summer)
                          Rush Hour 3 is definitely the one im waiting for most and yea im pretty sure it comes out in August
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I didn't like the 2nd one much. The 1st one was excellent.

                            I've read some critics' reviews on "At World's End", they seem to think that it'll be somewhere in between, better then the 2nd one, but not quiet as good as the 1st one.

                            I'll see it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Can't wait for the next Friday movie. I think Ice Cube said that they got Chris Tucker back.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information