How many Rules have you broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Rules have you broken?

I'm not going to lie. I've just recently really read the rules to this forum. And when I say recently, I mean today. So for those who do not fear self-incrimination, how many of these have you broken.

Originally posted by The Rules
    1) Do not use profanity or any other potentially offensive language. Keep it clean and don't post anything that wouldn't fly in a PG-13 movie.

2) Do not personally attack any other member. You should all be capable of disagreeing without insulting each other.

3) Do not discuss religion or politics, this isn't the place for those topics.

4) Do not post information from pay web sites (ESPN Insider, Rivals, etc.) or post information/rumors without a credible link. Also, you may not quote entire articles, snippets are ok, as long as they come with a link to the original story.

5) Do not advertise, promote or try to get people to sign up for things. Underground soliciting via PM to members could get you immediately banned.

6) Do not allow your avatar to exceed 100x100 pixels and sigs to exceed 500x125 pixels.

7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

8 ) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.

9) Do not post links to other NFL Draft websites. Right or wrong Scott Wright doesn't want others to piggyback on his work to promote a rival.

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.

11) Do not make posts for the sole or hidden purpose of building post counts and do not create post milestone threads less than 10,000.

12) Do not question the authority/decisions of mods. If you have a problem with a mod, PM them about it. If you don't like their response, PM an admin. If you don't like the admin's response, PM Scott. If you don't like Scott's response...

13) Do not discuss anything regarding pirating software or sharing of passwords.

14) No knocking Mel Kiper, Jr. Regardless of how you feel about him he is "The Godfather" of the NFL Draft and all draftniks owe him a debt of gratitude for helping to make it the event that it is today.

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors and gossip on the boards.

16) Do not discuss topics/issues that promote or condone breaking the law.
    I broke a few. :)

Hopefully there won't be any retroactive punishment. Please :)
    Last edited by Paul; 05-24-2007, 12:54 PM.

a good number of them

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Rules were made for a specific purpose.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Rules were made for a specific purpose.
        To follow them. And I wouldn't suggest posting in this thread if you broke rules where the posts still exist.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

17) Do not be the coolest poster on this forum

Oops.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've had three infractions. Not proud of them, but I had to get my point across somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              To follow them. And I wouldn't suggest posting in this thread if you broke rules where the posts still exist.
              Exactly. No double hidden meaning.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I have only been infracted once.

Comment

I was warned one time, for a personal attack. I was having a bad day, and some guy claimed Adrian Wilson was a better athlete than Sean Taylor. JBond calmed me down. I then apologized for the remark.

Comment

I'm a bad man

I'm pretty sure I've broken all of them at some point and time except for 7, 8, & 10.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

The time I got in trouble was in the I Hate Soccer thread.

Comment

Wow, nearely all.

^ bantx
                        Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                        **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                        Originally posted by Jughead10
                        I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

I have had three infractions, two of them were legit when i got into a huge argument in an NFL Mock thing, the other one was when i used the word mother******, which was kind of unnecesary, i assumed it would be censored, but whatever

Comment

1) Do not use profanity or any other potentially offensive language. Keep it clean and don't post anything that wouldn't fly in a PG-13 movie.

Obviously, everyone has, even the mods.

2) Do not personally attack any other member. You should all be capable of disagreeing without insulting each other.

Again, obviously.

3) Do not discuss religion or politics, this isn't the place for those topics.

In my defense, I haven't EVER started one of these.

4) Do not post information from pay web sites (ESPN Insider, Rivals, etc.) or post information/rumors without a credible link. Also, you may not quote entire articles, snippets are ok, as long as they come with a link to the original story.

W00T, I DIDN'T BREAK ONE!!!

5) Do not advertise, promote or try to get people to sign up for things. Underground soliciting via PM to members could get you immediately banned.

Another one!!!!

6) Do not allow your avatar to exceed 100x100 pixels and sigs to exceed 500x125 pixels.

At one time my sig was a little too big, nothing massive.

7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

All of them were legitimate topics, and had many responses, so they don't count.

8 ) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.

Why would I do this, I don't give a damn what people think of my views.

9) Do not post links to other NFL Draft websites. Right or wrong Scott Wright doesn't want others to piggyback on his work to promote a rival.

Haven't done this one either.

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.

I already know I am loved.

11) Do not make posts for the sole or hidden purpose of building post counts and do not create post milestone threads less than 10,000.

Guilty as charged.

12) Do not question the authority/decisions of mods. If you have a problem with a mod, PM them about it. If you don't like their response, PM an admin. If you don't like the admin's response, PM Scott. If you don't like Scott's response...

Guilty.

13) Do not discuss anything regarding pirating software or sharing of passwords.

Guilty.

14) No knocking Mel Kiper, Jr. Regardless of how you feel about him he is "The Godfather" of the NFL Draft and all draftniks owe him a debt of gratitude for helping to make it the event that it is today

But, but, his HAIR!!!!! It is unnatural, he must not be human.

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors and gossip on the boards.

Guilty, somewhat, no big news, and I was right.

16) Do not discuss topics/issues that promote or condone breaking the law.

Underage drinking, drugs, stealing, I can't pass up a good thread.

I've only had one warning though, it was in a debate about race and sports. I said race didn't matter, socioeconomic status played a bigger role, I thought it was phrased correctly, the mods didn't agree.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

2 infractions, one for my sig being too big, the other as it was inappropriate :(

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information