NBA or NCAA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA or NCAA?

Is there anybody else, that hates the NBA, but loves watching NCAA basketball?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

NCAA without question.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

NCAA >>>>>>>>> jordanless-NBA

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

...yeah

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Ok, i guess the real question behind this is, why? Why is it that NCAA basketball is better to the average person than the NBA?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Re: NBA or NCAA?

Originally posted by Boston
            Is there anybody else, that hates the NBA, but loves watching NCAA basketball?
            Yes, no doubt, always been that way my whole life.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Ok, i guess the real question behind this is, why? Why is it that NCAA basketball is better to the average person than the NBA?
              players play with more passion i guess

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

A) It's team basketball, not a lot of one-on-one

B) The atmosphere in the games are incredible, something the NBA can't touch. I mean thousands of screaming student fans dressed in body paint and screaming their heads off, come on now. There's nothing better.

C) They aren't a bunch of overpaid panzies

D) March Madness, nuff said

E) They actually allow them to play in College, unlike the NBA where if you breath on a person it's a foul

F) Home court advantage is home court advantage in College Basketball.

G) It's just a better overall game

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

B) The atmosphere in the games are incredible, something the NBA can't touch. I mean thousands of screaming student fans dressed in body paint and screaming their heads off, come on now. There's nothing better.

E) They actually allow them to play in College, unlike the NBA where if you breath on a person it's a foul

same could be said about football.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean

Lol, you're calling pro football players overpaid panzies? They get paid alot less than NBA guys. The max contract starting point is like $15 mill and it grows every year.

NBA Sucks. There are like 5 good centers in the NBA, the same teams always win, the draft is a joke and in any given one there will probably only be 10 good players, and the officiating is awful. EASILY the worst professional league IMO. Which sucks because basketball isn't a bad sport at all.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Um no. Basketball players are ridiculously overpaid, much like baseball players and many of them are panzies. I won't name names but once comes to mind after the brawl last night.

Comment

Um no. Basketball players are ridiculously overpaid, much like baseball players and many of them are panzies. I won't name names but once comes to mind after the brawl last night.
                        Ooo Ooo I know this one, pick me, pick me!

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk

*searches through room and finds draftdork*

Ok, draftdork. :D

And his first name is a type of candy.

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk

*searches through room and finds draftdork*

Ok, draftdork. :D

And his first name is a type of candy.
                            Miniature Carmelo bar, Earl Boykins

He may be 5'5" but he can pack a punch like no other. He just jumps up there and socks you in the face :D

Comment

I've never really gotten into NCAA except the year Syracuse won it, and a little when UCONN won it with Gordon and Okafor. It just doesn't do it for me, I enjoy the NBA much more.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information