Scout Yourself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout Yourself

I feel like its been awhile since we've had (It is past draft season) one so I'll start one up:

Mines kinda funny,

QB/S
    Ht: 5-3(1/2) :)
    Weight: 120
    40: Unknown as of now
    Bench: Not anything im proud of
    Squat: 150?

Positives: Good accuracy. Not Vick quick, but has good pocket pressence and mobility. Good decision making. Okay mechanics. Can take hits despite size. Can have good touch. Clucth :)

Negatives: Cant throw the ball very far. Needs to put more zip on the ball at times. Height is a problem. Ball can get swatted down. Adjusting to new system. Can rush his throws and decision making and mechanics could break down.

NFL Comparison: Chris Leak
    Last edited by neko4; 05-26-2007, 09:54 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    I feel like its been awhile since we've had (It is past draft season) one so I'll start one up:

Mines kinda funny,

QB/S
    Ht: 5-3(1/2) :)
    Weight: 120
    40: Unknown as of now
    Bench: Not anything im proud of
    Squat: 150?

Positives: Good accuracy. Not Vick quick, but has good pocket pressence and mobility. Good decision making. Okay mechanics. Can take hits despite size. Can have good touch. Clucth :)

Negatives: Cant throw the ball very far. Needs to put more zip on the ball at times. Height is a problem. Ball can get swatted down. Adjusting to new system. Can rush his throws and decision making and mechanics could break down.
    Haha that's pretty good. I'm gonna run my 40 soon so I'll find out. How old are you?

Comment

TE/OLB/S
      Ht: 6'3
      Weight: 198
      40: 4.56
      Bench: Max: 360 Reps(225): 18
      Squat: 480

Positives: Ability to play multiple positions (ILB,OLB,DE,S,CB,WR,TE,RB,KR/PR) and easily coached, excellent attitude & loves to hit, excellent balance and runs with a low level of gravity, has the frame to get bigger, excellent blitzer, great at jumping the snap

Negatives: Very injury prone, 3 surgerys in 3 years, not the greatest hands sometimes catches with his body, can be overpowered on the line, doesn't have a true position, on offense it seems as if he is looking for contact

...wow im bored
      Last edited by fenikz; 05-27-2007, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
        Haha that's pretty good. I'm gonna run my 40 soon so I'll find out. How old are you?
        If you weren't blind you could obviously see the number 15 next to where it says age.

Comment

WR/PR/KR
          Ht: 6'
          Weight: 150
          40: 4.45
          Bench: Max: 100? Reps(225): 0?
          Squat: Only god knows, probably fairly decent though

Positives: Can make an amazing catch, great athlete, with ideal quickness, vertical leap and speed.

Negatives: Well lets see, drops easy passes, severely frail, often lazy.

Comment

I've gotten fatter and slower since last playing football.

6-1 3/4
            201.5 pounds
            4.9-5.0 40
            Bench Reps:7-9
            Squat:embarrasing

Positives:Tenacious tackler and has played every LB spot in a 3-4. Good hands from playing the tight end position. Great special teams gunner.

Negatives:Bad Mobility and below average speed. Tends to take to long to read plays and isn't instinctive. Not very conditioned and gets winded to easy. Offield issues and poor work ethic are also a concern.
            Last edited by elway777; 05-26-2007, 08:09 PM.

Comment

QB
              Height: 6'1.5"
              Weight: 170
              40: 4.9
              Bench Max: 230
              Squat: 350

Positives: Good arm strength, aludes pressure well, good knowledge and vision, can make any throw, coachable

Negative: Not the fastest, relatively raw

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                If you weren't blind you could obviously see the number 15 next to where it says age.
                Sorry, I forgot my cane in the bus I drive.

Comment

Cb
                  height: 5'6-5'7
                  weight: 170
                  40:4.9
                  bench max:200 (before i was hurt)
                  squat: who knows

positives: smart, knows the defence, good hands, decent cover skills

negatives: lack of height, not as physical as you would like, has some technique problems, injury prone, shies away from contact cuz hes afraid of gettin injured, lazy, does get beat deep sometimes, doesnt make great brakes on the ball

ya im pretty bad
                  haha

Comment

DT/OG/OT
                    Height: 6'1"
                    Weight: 295
                    40: 5.2 (I believe)
                    Bench Max: 255
                    Squat: 400

Positives: Very quick off the line... Excellent team player who has played on both sides of the ball throughout his career... Very intense... Vocal on the field... Also has experience on special teams... Has seen time at DE... Plays hurt and durable... Solid technician.

Weaknesses: Needs to get stronger... Needs to concentrate on one position... Can take plays off... Needs to keep head on swivel. Better on defense than offense... Killer instinct?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

5.2 is very fast for a 295 pd. person who is not an athlete.

255 bench?

Comment

DT/DE/LB/FB
                        6'2
                        260-270
                        Bench:380
                        Squat:485

Positives: Explosive off the line. Has good technique. Very athletic for his size. More instincts than speed.Very smart and knows the game. Passionate.Good Leader. Good hands and blocking.

Negatives: Needs to to get stronger. Sometimes disappears from the game. Doesnt have a real position. Mean streaks will get him penalties. Too aggresive at times and tries to make the play too mu.ch
                        Last edited by islandboy843; 05-26-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                          5.2 is very fast for a 295 pd. person who is not an athlete.

255 bench?
                          When I played I was 4th fastest on the team, and just recently barely lost to someone who weighs 100 lbs less than I do.

I was never that strong in the weight room. Plus, I'm a former athlete, I played basketball as well.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                            DT/DE/LB/FB
                            6'2
                            260-270
                            Bench:380
                            Squat:485

Positives: Explosive off the line. Has good technique. Very athletic for his size. More instincts than speed.Very smart and knows the game. Passionate.Good Leader.

Negatives: Needs to to get stronger. Sometimes disappears from the game. Doesnt have a real position. Mean streaks will get him penalties. Too aggresive at times and tries to make the play too mu.ch

do you play college ball?

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              When I played I was 4th fastest on the team, and just recently barely lost to someone who weighs 100 lbs less than I do.

I was never that strong in the weight room. Plus, I'm a former athlete, I played basketball as well.
                              With strength I'm pretty happy being able to bench 135% of my body weight

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information