• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you a chick ? good go the Chevy

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
      It's a scientific fact that 93% of kids who have things handed to them throughout childhood end up with serious erectile dysfunction by the age of 36.
      they just did some follow-up research and actually found that it happens much sooner than they'd previously thought. typically, you'll start to develop ED by age 22. by 36, you're lucky if they haven't just fallen off.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        It's a scientific fact that 93% of kids who have things handed to them throughout childhood end up with serious erectile dysfunction by the age of 36.
        they just did some follow-up research and actually found that it happens much sooner than they'd previously thought. typically, you'll start to develop ED by age 22. by 36, you're lucky if they haven't just fallen off.

ur real cool

sig by me
        Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

Originally posted by steelcrew43

ur real cool
          At least he doesn't drive a buick.

Comment

Originally posted by steelcrew43

ur real cool

let me know when the part of this that's supposed to be insulting shows up.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information