Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Staubach12
    Originally posted by javon favre
    I never wear socks to bed. I usually don't wear a shirt either. Just my boxers
    Same here. High five.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by DChess
      why the hell ar eu jag now?
      His account and all his posts mysteriously disappeared.

      This could be a case for the Hardly Boys

      Comment


      • #33
        I rarely wear socks at all, even in the winter.

        Comment


        • #34
          Guess i'm the only cool one here.


          Originally posted by BrownsTown

          If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

          2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by eazyb81
            Guess i'm the only cool one here.
            yep you are a very cool guy.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by GB12
              Originally posted by eazyb81
              Guess i'm the only cool one here.
              yep you are a very cool guy.
              why thank you.


              Originally posted by BrownsTown

              If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

              2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by javon favre
                Originally posted by DChess
                why the hell ar eu jag now?
                His account and all his posts mysteriously disappeared.

                This could be a case for the Hardly Boys


                great episode :D . As for the question, i either sleep bare ass naked or just boxers, never socks

                Comment


                • #38
                  I usually just RHCP it

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    sometimes i dont really notice if they are on or not

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I not only sleep with my socks on, I sleep with my shoes on as well.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!


                      Comment


                      • #41
                        sleeping in the nude is where its at...i cant stand boxers and such, cause when you try and get comfy and you're turning over and over, your boxers/shorts get's all tangled with your junk and then you have to straighten them out and so on. so yeah, while nude you dont have to worry about any of that. yay. :D so therefore, i dont wear socks to sleep.


                        RIP, Sean Taylor.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by critesy
                          sleeping in the nude is where its at...i cant stand boxers and such, cause when you try and get comfy and you're turning over and over, your boxers/shorts get's all tangled with your junk and then you have to straighten them out and so on. so yeah, while nude you dont have to worry about any of that. yay. :D so therefore, i dont wear socks to sleep.
                          I like to wear a jockstrap.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            sleeping nude is gross cuz then you have skid marks all over your bed.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              If I'm at home my socks are NEVER on.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                              “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by giantfAn
                                sleeping nude is gross cuz then you have skid marks all over your bed.
                                I have never run into this problem.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information