Official OVFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJFL Discussion Thread

For all us canadian boys here this is a place to talk about the PFC and the eastern and western conferences whos names slip me at the moment
    How are your teams looking and what is the talent level like..

Our toppers are in for another ruff season... we have Andrew Busby back who set the PFC record for receptions in a season with 80 aslwell as adding 11 td's... ive played with and against graham dahl at camps and on the field and htis guy is an absolute beast... he is one of the fastest and strongest backs ve played againts... he will need to step up and show something though because our ground game last year sucked... and with jordan penner being a rookie under center... that hurts... i see a vast improvment over last year in which we still made the playoffs... and lost to the huskies in a close game that was basically decided by the weather.. but for the toppers... we dont erally rebuild... we reload

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

We can include this thread to the OVFL one !!! That would be a lot better ;)

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
        We can include this thread to the OVFL one !!! That would be a lot better ;)
        ya i never actualyl thought about that... i forgot it exsited haha i was kinda hoping we had enough support form good ol canuck boys we could hold one down but if a mod could put these two threads together?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Where does Ricky Clarke play? He's da ****...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            Where does Ricky Clarke play? He's da ****...
            Vancouver Island Raiders I think

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

He's at Manitoba university no ?
              He played for Vancouver Island last year...

Mike Mizerski is at Manitoba U...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                He played for Vancouver Island last year...

Mike Mizerski is at Manitoba U...
                He was a freakin beast in Punt Return

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Hey what happened to ryan goslig form the huskies? He was rank good when he was with the huskies.. got cut from riders camp... went back to the huskies.. and i havnt heard of him since

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Mizerski was a solid player. The only time I can think is when he played us last year, the Warriors, your QB i think it was either Grettes or Bruce at the time, threw 4 picks to the sameCB, set the record for most INT's in a game. But Mizerski was still an amazing WR.

BTW, I might sound stupid but is the PFL the same thing as the CJFL?

EDIT- I just saw on AllCanadaGridiron. Ignore the previous line!
                    Last edited by Billingsley26; 07-09-2007, 08:57 PM.

Comment

etk!!!! Good game man. I wasnt there to see it, cuz I had a practise tonite, but I heard you guys smoked them. Sounds like a GREAT game with the seniors too. Didnt expect it to be that close. WOW! Shows that the JV Warriors were nothing, the same story every year for them. Good luck etk, the rest of the way man.

Comment

Do you guys play 10 man football?

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
                        164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
                        50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
                        Record: 7-3

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                          Do you guys play 10 man football?
                          12 man football

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

12 man football
                            Sorry I meant to type 12.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
                            164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
                            50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
                            Record: 7-3

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                              etk!!!! Good game man. I wasnt there to see it, cuz I had a practise tonite, but I heard you guys smoked them. Sounds like a GREAT game with the seniors too. Didnt expect it to be that close. WOW! Shows that the JV Warriors were nothing, the same story every year for them. Good luck etk, the rest of the way man.
                              Hey, thanks a lot man. Sauga played with no heart and we tore up their D. 91 (their big "star") probably had no tackles against our double wing. They tried to run their bread and butter and we bent a bit but only broke once defensively. 41-8 final score.

As far as the Senior game goes, I hear it was intense to the last minute but heart-breaking for us. We really outplayed them in the 2nd half, but Rossetti is pretty poised.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://torontowildcats.com/cats_this...OR_GALLERY.htm

Click on all the ones the say "Hyman TD". This kid is in Grade 9 and is 6' 180 I believe. He might end up being too big for RB down the road, but he has nice hands so I'd remember his name for American colleges as a WR prospect (if he doesn't get snubbed like everyone else).

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information