Official OVFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official OVFL Thread

All from the OVFL post your team, position, stats, name, whatever you want. Lets get this thread going.

Brampton Bulldogs
    LB
    2-0

Haha...nobody will know what the hell you are talking about. I wish I could play OVFL but I always play baseball in the summer so I can't. I know pretty much all the Cumberland Panthers and Myers Riders players though from playing with them.

stephenson86

Comment

Naw, there are actually a few people on here who play in the OVFL. I actualyl live in Mississauga, and the Warriros played Myers this weekend. They beat them 13-0. I thought Myers was supposed to be good. But either way I got Niagara next weekend, HUGE game.

Comment

Yes a few, like 4 or 5. Which means the rest have no idea what you're talking about.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
          Yes a few, like 4 or 5. Which means the rest have no idea what you're talking about.
          hahaha, still worth the try, aint it?

Comment

whats OVFL???

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              whats OVFL???
              Ontario Varsity Football League

Pretty competitive league. 25 teams from all over Ontario. Good players. The only problem is, there are GOOD teams, and then there are BAD teams. Not really any in between. Still great league, and great teams and players.

Comment

You are nuts Billingsley....

Anyways, here's mine:

Metro Toronto Wildcats, Jr. OV.
                #33, Weak Half
                2-0: 28-26 W @Ottawa Myers, 27-6 W @Ottawa Cumberland

I missed the Myers game as previously stated ;). We had 5 takeaways against Cumberland, but they ran most of their plays to the strong side so I only had about 2 tackles & a sack. They basically gave up in the 4th quarter and put their subs in. They tried shotgun but completely botched the snap and I tapped the QB on the ground for the sack, lol.

Last year we went 2-6 so we pretty much shook the league by sweeping Ottawa on their home turf. I'm not satisfied with 2 wins and as a captain I'm going to make sure that our team doesn't get complacent or cocky. Our coach gave us the day off on Tuesday when we should have practice. That pissed me off but I'm just gonna use it as a day to hit the gym and study for exams.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  whats OVFL???
                  What many say is the biggest minor football league in all of North America, which is why it deserves it's own thread.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

wow indeed wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                      wow indeed wow.
                      Wise words from a wise man.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                        wow indeed wow.
                        Indeed, Americans take notice....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I shoulda played. But anyway, the team I woulda played on is 1-2 now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                            I shoulda played. But anyway, the team I woulda played on is 1-2 now.
                            I find that I meet a lot of people who say things like: "I almost played" or "I should've played". I guess it's a big commitment and a lot of guys quit too, but I can't see how any football player can pass up this opportunity to play against 'the best' of the province.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              You are nuts Billingsley....

Anyways, here's mine:

Metro Toronto Wildcats, Jr. OV.
                              #33, Weak Half
                              2-0: 28-26 W @Ottawa Myers, 27-6 W @Ottawa Cumberland

I missed the Myers game as previously stated ;). We had 5 takeaways against Cumberland, but they ran most of their plays to the strong side so I only had about 2 tackles & a sack. They basically gave up in the 4th quarter and put their subs in. They tried shotgun but completely botched the snap and I tapped the QB on the ground for the sack, lol.

Last year we went 2-6 so we pretty much shook the league by sweeping Ottawa on their home turf. I'm not satisfied with 2 wins and as a captain I'm going to make sure that our team doesn't get complacent or cocky. Our coach gave us the day off on Tuesday when we should have practice. That pissed me off but I'm just gonna use it as a day to hit the gym and study for exams.
                              Weak Half?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information