No announcement yet.

The Literature Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both your arguments appear to be an argument on "What is the right amount of experience and equipment to 'sanely' survive in the Alaskan wild" a certain "#" to not considered stupid. My bar is lower than yours I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorlax1 View Post
      Both your arguments appear to be an argument on "What is the right amount of experience and equipment to 'sanely' survive in the Alaskan wild" a certain "#" to not considered stupid. My bar is lower than yours I suppose.
      Its not even the equipment, it's that he had no experience in that environment and to survive you need SOME.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorlax1 View Post
        My bar is lower than yours I suppose.
        It seems as such, but I have spent just as much if not more time studying the places I go, as I do spending time there.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Not to mention that if he had not found the bus...he wouldnt have lasted close to the amount of time he did

Comment

• Anyway, before I head off to bed. For some reason this argument reminded me of this video, although a little different and felt someone might want to watch it if they had 7 minutes to spare.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information