Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Nintendo DS Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Nintendo DS Thread

    I see a bunch of threads for other systems, and since I'm lookin to get some new games pretty soon, I think we should do some reccomndations and reviews on here. Anyone else have a DS here? I have a white DS Lite and I love it.

    ^Thanks BK!

  • #2
    I want a psp

    Comment


    • #3
      Get a DS :) Better games, touch screen, classic franchises, and you can get attatchments for it if you want music and stuff.

      ^Thanks BK!

      Comment


      • #4
        I have a DS, just not any good games for it. Recommend any games? The reason I want a psp is cuz the sports games are way better than the DS's.

        Comment


        • #5
          Speaking of nintendo... i dont want a wii... i just want to play mario party... that game was the **** back in the day. :)

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
            I want a psp
            co sign.....


            -sig by jkpigskin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
              I have a DS, just not any good games for it. Recommend any games? The reason I want a psp is cuz the sports games are way better than the DS's.
              Wut kind of games do you like? I have both a DS and a PSP, but I like the DS more, but ya, the PSP sports games are better.

              But if you can name me a genre of games I can reccomend you some good ones.

              ^Thanks BK!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                Speaking of nintendo... i dont want a wii... i just want to play mario party... that game was the **** back in the day. :)
                It got some pretty bad reviews, my friends who have it say its amazing though.

                ^Thanks BK!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bengalsrz View Post
                  It got some pretty bad reviews, my friends who have it say its amazing though.
                  i think the last one i have is mario party 3... i have no idea what # the new one is but, i'm sure it's got like 5+ on my game.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There was sort of a halt in Mario Party games, the new one is 8.

                    ^Thanks BK!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bengalsrz View Post
                      Wut kind of games do you like? I have both a DS and a PSP, but I like the DS more, but ya, the PSP sports games are better.

                      But if you can name me a genre of games I can reccomend you some good ones.
                      Any genre is fine, just something better than Pac Pix or Drill sprites...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nintendo DS is awesome.. Mario Kart, Super Mario, Wario Ware, Animal Crossing.. it's all good.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          what's animal crossing...? basically like a Harvest moon game? haha.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I just got rid of my DS, only game I had was AC:WW

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                              Any genre is fine, just something better than Pac Pix or Drill sprites...
                              Here are some catergories and games

                              Platform: New Super Mario Bros

                              RPG: Pokemon D/P, FFIII, Magical Starsign

                              First Person Shooter: Brothers in Arms (comes out June 19,) Metroid Prime Hunters

                              A few more are Animal Crossings, Mario Kart, etc.

                              A lot of excellent titles are coming in a month or two like Zelda and FF Crystal Chronicles.

                              ^Thanks BK!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information