X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengalsrz
    started a topic Official Nintendo DS Thread

Official Nintendo DS Thread

I see a bunch of threads for other systems, and since I'm lookin to get some new games pretty soon, I think we should do some reccomndations and reviews on here. Anyone else have a DS here? I have a white DS Lite and I love it.

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    Pokemon games are so expensive...I think I may ask my mommy for one of the newer games for Christmas. I spend enough money on games. :) That said, I didnt even finish the Leaf Green game I bought when I bought this thing last year.

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    Pokemon BlazeBlack/VoltWhite is pretty sick. Google it if you have a flashcard or an emulator.

Leave a comment:

• vikes_28
    replied
    Pokemon

Leave a comment:

• Revis Island
    replied
    Anybody know what the best flash card to get is for the 3DS?

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    wow...I was like "hmm...I don't remember posting in this thread".

Looks at timestamp: 2007...

Leave a comment:

• niel89
    replied
    Thread bump?

News flash! Zelda Ocarina of Time is still super awesome. I can't seem to stop playing it. They really cleaned up the graphics nicely, the lower screen is really handy, and the 3d effect is done pretty well.

I highly recommend this game.

Leave a comment:

• JeffSamardzijaIRISH
    replied
    I'm goin to China this summer, hopefully they have some cheapass games. I know their GBA games were like 5-10$ US.

Leave a comment:

• Bengalsrz
    replied
    no exact date yet, but its supposed to come out around october.

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    When does Phantom Hourglass come out? I know it's already been released in Japan and it sounds awesome. The touch screen is used for regular play while the upper screen is mainly for maps. I know it's going to be released before the holidays but does anyone know the exact date?

Leave a comment:

• Bengalsrz
    replied
    All 3 got ratings in the sevens. Though I don't think madden is very good. The soccer games look pretty fun though after seeing the videos.

Leave a comment:

• JeffSamardzijaIRISH
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
    Is Fifa, PES 6, or Madden any good for this system?
    Anyone help?

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    I got a DS Lite yesterday and I bought Pokemon Diamond. Very fun but I'm used to sped-up emulators on the VBA so it's painfully slow without the space bar.

What are the other recommended games to buy? I'm already used to many franchises from the GBC & GBA days but what are the best new games that I wouldn't know about?

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    Totally.. you can plug in the old Gamecube Controllers on the top of the console too.. and then buy old games on the Virtual Console.. good times, good times.
    Nice...good stuff...I'm def. gonna look into that.

Leave a comment:

• WMD
    replied
    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    That's a good idea, my friend... i totally forgot that you could play gamecube games on it....
    Totally.. you can plug in the old Gamecube Controllers on the top of the console too.. and then buy old games on the Virtual Console.. good times, good times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information