No announcement yet.

Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot sounds like a guy who needs Deep to be lynched to win. In which case both would probably be "good".

Comment

• I'll go with Wooty for now. At the very least we'll finally get some info.

Unvote: UKfan

Vote: Deep

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
        I'm gonna change to no lunch. I'll make it official later.
        You really should eat something. Better for your health.

Comment

• I'm a good guy by the way. I can just say that I know personally that Deep is a BAD guy.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
            Woot sounds like a guy who needs Deep to be lynched to win. In which case both would probably be "good".
            You make a solid point but the thing is that it is the only shred of "evidence" That we have. Everyone else is going on speculation.

EDIT:

Though after his last post he really doesn't call him Mafia he says he is a Bad Guy. Either meaning mafia, neutral class or just commenting on Deeps real life character.
            Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 02-21-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
              Seriously you guys are bad. I know that Deep is a bad person. Focus on the know.
              Until you provide a shread of evidence, I can only assume you are pointing fingers to intentionally misquide our quest to deliver justice.

Vote: Wooty

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Oh my god. It can't be serious...

If I'm telling you I know something about him what is that supposed to mean ?!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  You make a solid point but the thing is that it is the only shred of "evidence" That we have. Everyone else is going on speculation.

EDIT:

Though after his last post he really doesn't call him Mafia he says he is a Bad Guy. Either meaning mafia, neutral class or just commenting on Deeps real life character.
                  That is hardly any evidence.

Comment

Oh my god. It can't be serious...

You are already going on a limb to say you know something so just come forward and say it already. Just saying "I know Deep is Bad" gives us very little information.

Comment

• Well Caddy left me a little private message telling me that Deep was involved in it and I did my research on him...came up as a bad guy. As much as I would like to give you more evidences it would compromise my role

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Oh my god. It can't be serious...

It can mean many things.

1. Your role knows Deep is mafia (if so, then just say it)

2. Your role BELIEVES Deep is mafia (would that be true? tough to say)

3. You need Deep to die to win. If so, he is probably good (and you may be too,) and it would be a wasted kill for us.

4. You are a neutral role that needs to kill everyone and you are just using a crazy strategy.

Either way, I'd suggest laying off Deep will probably die eventually anyway, and all you are doing is ensuring you will be a target.

If we lynch Deep, and he is good, you are dead.

If we lynch Deep, and he is mafia, they will probably kill you.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Well Caddy left me a little private message telling me that Deep was involved in it and I did my research on him...came up as a bad guy. As much as I would like to give you more evidences it would compromise my role
                          How/When did you do more research on him?

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• When did you make your research on him? Those things are generally made at night...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              It can mean many things.

1. Your role knows Deep is mafia (if so, then just say it)

2. Your role BELIEVES Deep is mafia (would that be true? tough to say)

3. You need Deep to die to win. If so, he is probably good (and you may be too,) and it would be a wasted kill for us.

4. You are a neutral role that needs to kill everyone and you are just using a crazy strategy.

Either way, I'd suggest laying off Deep will probably die eventually anyway, and all you are doing is ensuring you will be a target.

If we lynch Deep, and he is good, you are dead.

If we lynch Deep, and he is mafia, they will probably kill you.
                              Number 4 can be crossed off the list. He just wouldn't go in the spotlight that soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
                                Number 4 can be crossed off the list. He just wouldn't go in the spotlight that soon.
                                Probably not, but Woot is pretty darn crazy!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information