Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    If I remember correctly this is exactly how the last one went. Someone blames someone random and then someone votes APS.

So now that we have gotten past that part. I think no lynch is the best option first day because we have a pretty slim chance of lynching a mob member or neutral killing role.

Vote: No Lynch
    The question is, how much do those odds increase after Night 1? Probably not much AND we will lose multiple townies (more than likely, or at least 1). And would anyone with a role actually come forward with information? Always easier said than done.

Unvote: APS

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

It's too early to start killing lynching people for no reason... Even APS....

"God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
      -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
        The question is, how much do those odds increase after Night 1? Probably not much AND we will lose multiple townies (more than likely, or at least 1). And would anyone with a role actually come forward with information? Always easier said than done.

Unvote: APS
        Our odds do increase... If we randomly lynch we run the risk of killing one of our more crucial roles. Plus people do get information. They may not be willing to come forward but they are gathering info that can be used later.

Comment

People will uncover information...whether they tell how they got it is where there's question. That's when we either blindly follow/don't follow or force their role out of them. I'm not really a fan of no lynch, but there is literally nothing to go off of right now.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm leaning towards no lynch, since it would just be a shot in the dark anyway but after throwing APS under the bus I am now weary of Shane P.

Comment

Agreed
              We don't know anything right now.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Our odds do increase... If we randomly lynch we run the risk of killing one of our more crucial roles. Plus people do get information. They may not be willing to come forward but they are gathering info that can be used later.
                Bleh, I'd rather start a conversation/argument, have someone slip up and take a shot. Just going "Let's all No Lynch" gives us nothing. Actually forcing people to TALK can give us something.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

What would they slip up on? There is little information out there to really slip up on.

Comment

I'm telling you Deep is not a good person.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

What would they slip up on? There is little information out there to really slip up on.
                      Then can it hurt to at least try? People know their roles, some know who each other are. It's worth at least messing around and seeing if someone cracks/changes it up. Or even better, seeing who is on and not posting anything (or posting very little,) as most likely want to lay low. Lots of ways to go about it.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

You guys know the rules day 1 we kill APS

Comment

If you aren't playing, don't post?

Comment

Tough losing Caddy, he was a good man.

I'll just roll with the no lynching crowd because a random shot in the dark could mean the loss of a valuable person.

Comment

No Lynch on day 1 is Mafia game rookie mistake. The mafia gets to kill someone and no one talks. What good comes from that?

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                              Titty sprinkles

Comment

That is a good point, however it isn't as if there is any proof at all that a person is a member of the mafia unles they slip up in the first round. However, that seems unlikely.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information