Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I avoided the question because it's pointless. No one is going to admit to being the mafia.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
      Not quickly, but I do want the conversation to happen. It can be about me, that is cool, but at least the different ways people choose to answer that question are interesting in the very least.

      And we know the roles of the Mafia, we know what they can and can't do (at least I think so,) so me asking if people are Mafia wouldn't really help me if I were Mafia, would it?
      It doesn't help you, or anyone, period. Still, I like you, you seem like a rational person.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        JBond's title says he is mafia

        LYNCH HIM!

        SO DOES VIDAE'S!
        and Jensen and Cain! Oh my!


        Though fenikz's post does intrigue me about something. Luckily I have plenty of free time tonight. Time for some research!


        Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

        Comment


        • #64
          Please don't vote no lynch now. It's a mafia's pipe dream because the day goes by fast and they have no need to even show up and say something.

          Comment


          • #65
            I'm curious as to why I never got one of those considering I was Mafia that game and we won and everyone else did...cool guys.

            Compliments of TACKLE

            Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
              I'm curious as to why I never got one of those considering I was Mafia that game and we won and everyone else did...cool guys.
              You died and acted like an idiot!


              Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                Then can it hurt to at least try? People know their roles, some know who each other are. It's worth at least messing around and seeing if someone cracks/changes it up. Or even better, seeing who is on and not posting anything (or posting very little,) as most likely want to lay low. Lots of ways to go about it.
                So you suggest being wary of those who know their role and shut their mouth?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  So you suggest being wary of those who know their role and shut their mouth?
                  Not completely, each person handle being mafia differently, but many try to remain low key.


                  Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    So you suggest being wary of those who know their role and shut their mouth?

                    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                      You died and acted like an idiot!
                      Jensen died too, also I wasn't being an idiot just to be one, I was sending confusing messages so they wouldn't know what the hell I was saying and analyze it more than we needed to. What happened? We won. You need to like me more.

                      Compliments of TACKLE

                      Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Laying low is one thing. Not responding to inquiries is another.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                          Jensen died too, also I wasn't being an idiot just to be one, I was sending confusing messages so they wouldn't know what the hell I was saying and analyze it more than we needed to. What happened? We won. You need to like me more.
                          I like you tons!

                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                            Not completely, each person handle being mafia differently, but many try to remain low key.
                            That's usually the way it goes in most of these games. There could be some people that haven't posted yet that could be associated with the mob but they could also still be at work/school/etc especially considering the game just started not too long ago.

                            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I'm gonna back Diab's decision here.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                That's usually the way it goes in most of these games. There could be some people that haven't posted yet that could be associated with the mob but they could also still be at work/school/etc especially considering the game just started not too long ago.
                                Which is why we should not rush to a no lynch. A long day is the best that could happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information