Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I like you tons!
    You too buddy, you too. The only thing people are doing that is suspicious is actually casting votes. Shane soley wishes to converse where as some people are jumpy I get the whole APS thing, but anything more doesn't seem to be justified.

    Compliments of TACKLE

    Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
      Which is why we should not rush to a no lynch. A long day is the best that could happen.
      I say we lynch you...I don't trust you.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I say we lynch you...I don't trust you.
        How times have changed between us. :(

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
          How times have changed between us. :(
          Aren't you married now? You referenced father-in-law, so this is what happens WHEN YOU MARRY.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • #80
            I demand vengence for the brutal slaying of our beloved Caddy. No lynch is not an option!

            Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
              You too buddy, you too. The only thing people are doing that is suspicious is actually casting votes. Shane soley wishes to converse where as some people are jumpy I get the whole APS thing, but anything more doesn't seem to be justified.
              Well, I made a joke APS vote to start with, then unvoted which I would have done anyway.

              Only one other person in this thread jumped right in and voted for someone, EATW for me after Brodeur's suspicions (which Brodeur didn't actually vote for me. He still could if he wants,) and EATW hasn't really popped up since. So, TBW's point may be valid of being "jumpy" to vote for someone.

              I understand I'm under suspicion because I am talking and asking silly questions, etc, which is fine. But I'm surprised anyone would jump in to vote for someone so quickly.

              Just a point, let me know if I'm offbase or being bias since the vote was intended for me.


              Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                I demand vengence for the brutal slaying of our beloved Caddy. No lynch is not an option!
                So you'd rather kill ANYONE than work towards finding some clue, any clue, to point this investigation in the right direction?

                That is really interesting. You're a dangerous member of this town.

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Aren't you married now? You referenced father-in-law, so this is what happens WHEN YOU MARRY.
                  I am not married, and don't plan to ever be.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                    Are you a member of the Mafia?

                    Choices are:

                    I am a member of the mafia

                    I am not a member of the mafia
                    As to not seem conspicuous or like I'm avoiding the tough questions I have answered this survey

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      So you'd rather kill ANYONE than work towards finding some clue, any clue, to point this investigation in the right direction?

                      That is really interesting. You're a dangerous member of this town.
                      Well, the lynching of someone will eventually turn out to be a clue, as opposed to not lynching anyone.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
                        I am not married, and don't plan to ever be.
                        What is this father-in-law nonsense? Fine, I've got your back in this thing.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          vote: Shane

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            What is this father-in-law nonsense? Fine, I've got your back in this thing.
                            Might have been in a relationship. Thought the word for it would be the same whether i was married or not. It is in French.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              Well, I made a joke APS vote to start with, then unvoted which I would have done anyway.

                              Only one other person in this thread jumped right in and voted for someone, EATW for me after Brodeur's suspicions (which Brodeur didn't actually vote for me. He still could if he wants,) and EATW hasn't really popped up since. So, TBW's point may be valid of being "jumpy" to vote for someone.

                              I understand I'm under suspicion because I am talking and asking silly questions, etc, which is fine. But I'm surprised anyone would jump in to vote for someone so quickly.

                              Just a point, let me know if I'm offbase or being bias since the vote was intended for me.
                              A little biased, but who wouldn't be? I think I saw a vote for IMBC, but I don't think voting no lynch is suspicious. I guess right now, a confident vote can't be justified, let's all slow down. I'm gonna change mine, Unvote: no lynch

                              Compliments of TACKLE

                              Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                vote: Shane
                                Care to elaborate?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information