Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    I've no voted instantly as evil and voted to lynch as good there really isn't any actual strategy for the 1st day
    Except to vote for APS.

Comment

• Surely some people don't know the game has started yet, but I'm interested to hear from those who have been silent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        Except to vote for APS.
        That's ALWAYS the first rule to these games.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
          It is counterproductive to the town to no lynch. First person to vote no lynch was ImBrotherCain. Thus, IMBrotherCain must not want to help the town.

Vote: ImBrotherCain
          Wouldn't Mafia be all for a lynching? It would be a day worth 2 kills. It can go both ways.

I am just a firm believer in not lynching without shred of evidence. So i still maintain my no lynch vote unless we have something more to go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            Wouldn't Mafia be all for a lynching? It would be a day worth 2 kills. It can go both ways.

I am just a firm believer in not lynching without shred of evidence. So i still maintain my no lynch vote unless we have something more to go on.
            Mafia is all for anything fast. lynch or not, they won't care. the only thing that matters is not exposing themselves. (so actually voting for someone on day 1 is usually more town-like than mafia-like, as voting tends to expose you a bit.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              A lot of talking and initiating the the pointless "I am not apart of the mafia" thing. He says he wants to talk, go ahead Shane, the floor is yours. Reveal your role.
              So, I have to reveal my role for talking? Heck, you haven't even answered my question yet my man. I wouldn't ask anyone to reveal their role this early.

Does the mafia usually do a lot of talking and questioning? Speaking of the past and track records, you can compare mine if you want to.

At worst, you can say I achieved my goal. To talk, get things out in the open, and start conversations. I have a feeling we will make an educated guess on someone to lynch, which is better than waiting and allowing deaths to happen.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• If I remember correctly ATL tried to out Shane fast last time

Comment

• well, ATL tries to out shane fast every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                    So, I have to reveal my role for talking? Heck, you haven't even answered my question yet my man. I wouldn't ask anyone to reveal their role this early.

Does the mafia usually do a lot of talking and questioning? Speaking of the past and track records, you can compare mine if you want to.

At worst, you can say I achieved my goal. To talk, get things out in the open, and start conversations. I have a feeling we will make an educated guess on someone to lynch, which is better than waiting and allowing deaths to happen.

It's pointless to answer really. If it makes anyone feel better, I am not a part of the mafia! Yay!

Like I said, if you want the discussion, go for it. If you're good, there's always a protector.

Comment

It's pointless to answer really. If it makes anyone feel better, I am not a part of the mafia! Yay!

Like I said, if you want the discussion, go for it. If you're good, there's always a protector.
                      There is typically also role blockers, blackmailers and the like.

Comment

We are having the discussion.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Plus we can't vote until we are graced with the presence of the great Snicho!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Plus we can't vote until we are graced with the presence of the great Snicho!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• So nice he said it twice

Comment

• I am happy about my double post. Secret meaning

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information