No announcement yet.

Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's tough, because with a no lynch, someone innocent is going to die. It's a risk if we lynch, because that could be 2 innocent bodies...but could also take out some mafia. I'll have to mull this over a bit...but I am extremely wary of that APS character. Always drinking and such. He worries me
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• ummm

Vote: No Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        ummm

Vote: No Vote

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Awww, fenikz ruined the joke :(

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Sucka I'm quick with my ninja edits

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch 9: Cain, Ngata, Rufus, Zach, Jvig, Scottyboy, Vidae, CCB, Goose
              Deep 1: Wooty
              Cain 1: Job
              Shane 2: ATL, JoeJoeBrown
              Job 1: The Boy Wonder,
              UKFan 1: Bulldog
              Last edited by Caddy; 02-21-2012, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• I explained the reasoning a page back but I'm gonna go with Job. He did accuse IBC for something that is very normal. Kind of a reach. I'll probably change my vote, but this seems suspicious.
                Unvote: No Lynch
                Vote: Job

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• I am not part of the mafia.

Sorry, just got back from a quiz show about Black History Month.

Comment

• Vote: UKfan

No other reason than to stir up the pot and hear some thoughts.

Comment

• He just isn't active. That would be seen more as suspicious than anything FYI.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Jbond,i was just trying to spark up debate. I figured you'd feverishly defend yourself and would either prove to be good, which I think you have, or would present a flawed argument. Everything seems to check out and I don't see you as a threat, so I rescind my vote, but I don't know who else to vote for at this point, and I don't think ever doing a no lynch is productive, so I'll wait to make another decision.

unvote: Shane
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                          I explained the reasoning a page back but I'm gonna go with Job. He did accuse IBC for something that is very normal. Kind of a reach. I'll probably change my vote, but this seems suspicious.
                          Unvote: No Lynch
                          Vote: Job
                          I've been explaining my reasoning all along : no lynching is the only option that has a 100% chance of helping mafia, he started the no lynching wagon, etc, etc. Have yet to feel the need to change my vote (i.e. no one has stricken me enough as a scum, ibc hasn't made much to change my mind and hasn't been threaten by a number of votes against him), though ATL has risen a bit on my suspicion meter.

Comment

• Anyone know how many of us is Mafia to determine the exact percentages?

Or is that not known/against the rules to know?

Comment

• It's unknown sometimes there is more than 1 evil entity, like in the werewolf game there was a zombie

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                It's unknown sometimes there is more than 1 evil entity, like in the werewolf game there was a zombie
                                Thanks for the update. Still kinda new to this game.

Vote: No-Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information