X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Thief Leader has died . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• WTF? how about killswitch for most overpowered character in mafia game history...

Comment

• I was really looking forward to calling everyone out as being in a guild if I had been named BM. It was funny watching everyone dance around the subject and claim townie.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          WTF? how about killswitch for most overpowered character in mafia game history...
          I coulda killed him :-P

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lol @ me. I actually felt like we were overpowered. Clearly, that's not the case.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• So much for being an elite fighter in Kodlak

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

WTF? how about killswitch for most overpowered character in mafia game history...
                Actually... no. He just had week opponents.

Cicero, Lucien, Umbra, Gaenor, Kodlak all could have beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  Actually... no. He just had week opponents.

Cicero, Lucien, Umbra, Gaenor, Kodlak all could have beat him.
                  how did he just kill 3 people in a row with no battle scores?

Comment

I had one other teammate that could actually handle himself in the arena though. Other teams have a more equal distribution of power. The mages had me, D-Unit, and a bunch of supporting types that were not meant for direct combat. I don't think I was the strongest fighter in the game.

Comment

• I'm just wondering wtf happened at the end of the game. how did you kill everyone with all of these crazy ******* powers? some man-eating orb and shadow eating spell what the hell

Comment

how did he just kill 3 people in a row with no battle scores?
                        Simply put, he couldn't have lost to them. The only chance anyone had was if his battle fatigue started to hurt him after so many fights. Luckily, Rufus was there to keep that from being a problem...

Though Killswitch was the tank who won the fights, I don't think he wins without Rufus.

Also, let's take the conversation there.

Comment

• We killed them because there was no given scenario after you were killed that KS could lose. So we just ended the game.

Comment

• Yeah, how did I die after winning a fight?

Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                              We killed them because there was no given scenario after you were killed that KS could lose. So we just ended the game.
                              ohhh, ok. makes sense

Comment

• For SBH and JR:

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                Simply put, he couldn't have lost to them. The only chance anyone had was if his battle fatigue started to hurt him after so many fights. Luckily, Rufus was there to keep that from being a problem...

Though Killswitch was the tank who won the fights, I don't think he wins without Rufus.

Also, let's take the conversation there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information