Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send in you Sesame Street night actions dammit!

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
      Send in you Sesame Street night actions dammit!
      Seriously! I'm following the game and it is just dragging... I was hoping it would be drawing down by now so I could start my game while my wife is out of town this week. It doesn't look like that will be happening.

Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• That game is totally going to open as soon as I leave work and have **** to do...ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          That game is totally going to open as soon as I leave work and have **** to do...ugh.
          I was just thinking the same thing :-( haha

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You would think we would all have more **** to do while at work than we do after work. But most of us know work is the best time to play mafia games.

Bortlezzzzzzz
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              You would think we would all have more **** to do while at work than we do after work. But most of us know work is the best time to play mafia games.
              Hell its where I get the majority of my gaming done... lmao

Comment

You would think we would all have more **** to do while at work than we do after work. But most of us know work is the best time to play mafia games.
                This is so true. See, when I'm at work, my face is in front of a computer for almost the entire time I'm here and the work I have to do is pretty flexible. As long as it gets done eventually, everyone is happy. So I can take plenty of time to mod games or play games.

But once I leave...I'm in and out and in and out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  Hell its where I get the majority of my gaming done... lmao
                  This dude used to play TOR while at work. Mad props and respect.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Seriously! I'm following the game and it is just dragging... I was hoping it would be drawing down by now so I could start my game while my wife is out of town this week. It doesn't look like that will be happening.
                    Yeah I had been thinking about how the pace of the game was much slower than I expected. I was assuming at the very least today would be the start of day five, if not maybe six.

I think with everything that happened day three though, the game may start to pick up pace from here on out.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

This is so true. See, when I'm at work, my face is in front of a computer for almost the entire time I'm here and the work I have to do is pretty flexible. As long as it gets done eventually, everyone is happy. So I can take plenty of time to mod games or play games.

This. Once I leave work, all bets are off between my long-ass commute home (1.5-2 hours) and then family times between dinner, bath, and putting the kids to bed, I'm typically not really back on until 8-9 PM at best :-(.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        This dude used to play TOR while at work. Mad props and respect.
                        Ask BB and Grizz... Lately I have been getting my Civ V in.

Comment

Mine too. I am in front of a computer for nine hours a day and I have two screens. One has all my work on it. The other has NFLDC and Twitter. It's very helpful.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                            Yeah I had been thinking about how the pace of the game was much slower than I expected. I was assuming at the very least today would be the start of day five, if not maybe six.

I think with everything that happened day three though, the game may start to pick up pace from here on out.
                            It should. 36 hour days must be a pain in the ass. As for the next game, I know you wanted to start one. I have family coming into town on Friday and leaving on the 6th, so if you want to run yours, go ahead. If not, I'll probbaly start mine on the 6th or 7th.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

Mine too. I am in front of a computer for nine hours a day and I have two screens. One has all my work on it. The other has NFLDC and Twitter. It's very helpful.
                              My setup:

Comment

• Man, I miss my dual-screen. We moved buildings and now I'm in an EPA building and we aren't allowed to have dual-screens anymore because it's not environmentally friendly. So instead, I have my company laptop for "work"

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information