Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
    Man, I miss my dual-screen. We moved buildings and now I'm in an EPA building and we aren't allowed to have dual-screens anymore because it's not environmentally friendly. So instead, I have my company laptop for "work"
    I've applied for a different job within the same company and I hope I have dual screens again. Being down to one would just suck. I'll beg for it. Or I could possibly go the lap top route as a last ditch effort.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      My setup:

      Hey thats me! I feel famous!

      Comment


      • Is it possible to have more than two screens? Because the desk next to me has two screens at it and it's been empty for two months. Having four screens would be spectacular!

        Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          Is it possible to have more than two screens? Because the desk next to me has two screens at it and it's been empty for two months. Having four screens would be spectacular!
          It probably takes a special setup, but yeah, some of the guys downstairs here in our monitoring center have 6 screens arranged in 2 rows of 3.

          Comment


          • I am still very interested in co-running or running a more standard mafia game. I've created a few new roles (and someone else made one, if I have his permission to use it) that I want to see in live action. They're not too overpowered and could be kind of fun.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
              Hey thats me! I feel famous!
              Me too! I didn't even realize it was my post until I glanced at it a second time and saw my dog staring at me in my avy.

              Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                I am still very interested in co-running or running a more standard mafia game. I've created a few new roles (and someone else made one, if I have his permission to use it) that I want to see in live action. They're not too overpowered and could be kind of fun.
                I tried... you just blew me off.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  I tried... you just blew me off.
                  Bullturkey! What was the theme? We can talk about it if you log on IRC or something.

                  edit: Oh I was working on that beta game so I'd hardly call that blowing you off. :p

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • I've been trying to think of/invent some more roles too, however, my creativity is...shall we say...lacking.

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      I am still very interested in co-running or running a more standard mafia game. I've created a few new roles (and someone else made one, if I have his permission to use it) that I want to see in live action. They're not too overpowered and could be kind of fun.
                      Standard as in vanilla? Because if not...



                      ...I still need a co-mod.


                      Sig by Matthew Jones

                      Comment


                      • I'm best at applying and twisting roles to fit a theme moreso than making up new roles out of nowhere. Also, including random ****. Lots of random ****.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                          I've been trying to think of/invent some more roles too, however, my creativity is...shall we say...lacking.
                          Yeah my only contribution to these games is the Doppelganger (an absorber/ role stealer bastardization) and my "Van Helsing" role which I don't think is completely new but **** it I call credit!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                            Yeah my only contribution to these games is the Doppelganger (an absorber/ role stealer bastardization) and my "Van Helsing" role which I don't think is completely new but **** it I call credit!
                            Doppleganger? Wtf you thief, I made that for my beta game.

                            Doppleganger: During the action phase, you may choose a player to watch and mimic. If they perform an action, you will know, and you'll know who they targeted. In addition, if they possess an ability, you will be able to mimic that ability. Each phase thereafter, you retain your watch on this person, as well as their ability, until you choose to target someone else or your current target dies. You may not target a teammate with this ability.

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • I guess I kind of invented the "town within a town" that was Batman, Bruce and Max in the Batman game. That was kind of fun.

                              Comment


                              • BB still uses Shield, so I'm proud of that!

                                One of the new roles I invented that I want to test might become a staple of Mafia games too. It's strong but it's a one-shot and I think people will really like it.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information