This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    Yeah if you want shoot me a link to a chat I got some time to check them out too.
    I'm around for the next hour or so as well. As I said before not sure how my night is gonna be

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      BB, today isn't great for me. I'm about to head out. How about sometime tomorrow? If you're really taking a long hiatus from playing you're the perfect person to look them over.
      Tomorrow is fine. I'll be at work 8-4 eastern. I should be good anytime in then.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        In the beginning I made it so it would not protect killing blows, as I thought that was more of a bodyguard/protector role. It was used just for actions.

I'm not sure how BB has used it, but I suppose it could block kills too. You could make a case for that.

And ignore you about what? Did I miss a post?
        Twas page trapped;

Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
        Standard as in vanilla? Because if not...

...I still need a co-mod.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• So the four of us (Cain, Grizz, BB, yours truly) entered a chat to discuss the roles I had created and how they would work in a standard mafia game.. and we decided to just run one together. So the four of us are going to create a Mafia game together and it will be amazingly amazing.

And Cigaro, when this one is done I will gladly co-run with you.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Psh, I made up a ton of roles and things for the Star Wars mafia game!

I really want to do a Star Wars 2.0 version but I'm going back to school in a week so I would probably need someone to be a full-time game manager on it for when I'm not around.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• My creative prowess is underestimated :(
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Yeah but your brothiness is at an all time high!

Comment

• I can create roles.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• I was planning to take a break from these games but if you guys are collaborating like that I may have to play it.

Comment

• You ARE going to play it KS!

Comment

• Well I suppose that depends on the subject matter vid! I'm assuming your new game will be a Twilight/Nickleback fusion and I'm just not sure I'm ready for something like that.

Comment

• ****, did you hack the sophisticated ZippyChat site and find out what we were talking about? It was going to be Nickleback and Twilight themed. :(

Comment

• I have to admit when Cig started talking about including themes from 2.5 Men I had to log off.

Comment

• **** you all you stupid SOBs

Comment

• Are there simply no Monty Python fans on here, or is Monty Python and The Holy Grail just being overlooked as a title?

Cuz I'm down to help plan it and build the roles. I just know I can't possibly mod it when I have trouble making time aside from the 9-5 EST M-F from work. Though I would love to be included in the PMs/Actions, even if two other people take care of the actual modding.

BB? This would have room for lots of random stuff, and it could be absurd in it's sillyness. I'm talking farm-animal-flinging fun, ya dig?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information