Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaaaaayyyyyyyyy. Oh well, maybe jr can get his game started pretty soon after all.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      My setup:

This cracks me up so much! It's sooooo me too!!!!

Comment

• Speaking of new games, and I realized that there have been many scheduled and whatnot, but I have been thinking about a Futurama based game, have a character list and whatnot, just never have ran a game before so that's where I am a bit stuck, is there a guide(almost spelt guild) to running one of these theses?

Comment

• Two kills and the mod hammer being wielded to take out D. You just got served town!

Comment

• I demand a death note game!
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Oh and Hell Yes Mages FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Maybe the 4 of you guys could take my ideas that I've been too lazy to plot out Mind **** game.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  This cracks me up so much! It's sooooo me too!!!!
                  What did you do to get modkilled!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Two kills and the mod hammer being wielded to take out D. You just got served town!
                    I told Shane to modkill me btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                      Basically character revealed.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

I told Shane to modkill me btw.
                        Kind of a dick move but I did as well (not that my input was what did it at all, just saying). Nothing against you but I did feel like it was against the rules and did kind of **** me over a bit. Not blaming you for me dying btw, I slipped up before you character revealed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                          I forget who, but somebody asked me to prove myself and tell them what game I hosted. So I showed a youtube clip of it.

It was already known who I was claiming to be, but I guess that was too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Kind of a dick move but I did as well (not that my input was what did it at all, just saying). Nothing against you but I did feel like it was against the rules and did kind of **** me over a bit. Not blaming you for me dying btw, I slipped up before you character revealed.
                            I feel like I saved the both of us from having to endure any more torment that that game was. So you should thank me.

I didn't really know that you were evil, but I did have a strong hunch and wanted the chance to get you back for getting my lynched a long time ago (forget which game) lol. HP?

Comment

I feel like I saved the both of us from having to endure any more torment that that game was. So you should thank me.

I didn't really know that you were evil, but I did have a strong hunch and wanted the chance to get you back for getting my lynched a long time ago (forget which game) lol. HP?
                              It was Firefly. In that game I didn't know for sure you were evil but said if I was wrong the town could lynch me. Turns out you were evil so it all worked out. I figured you had nothing so it was pretty easy for me to pick apart your arguments and I did go full asshole on you. It almost worked! In the end Bulldogs being a cheating ***** is what did me in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                                Gaaaaayyyyyyyyy. Oh well, maybe jr can get his game started pretty soon after all.
                                It's looking that way. Seems like today is going to end pretty quickly. I was going to start the sign up thread when it got down to ten people. That could be as early as the next day phase.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                                Bortlezzzzzzz
                                Originally posted by Monomach
                                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information