Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also way to not protect the ******* tracker.

I can't wait to see who our so called protectors protected last night.

Comment

• I see the monsters are fist raping you guys in the butt over on the Sesame Street game. That's what you get for letting me die first.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        I see the monsters are fist raping you guys in the butt over on the Sesame Street game. That's what you get for letting me die first.
        I tried CJ... I tried to decrease the odds.

Comment

I see the monsters are fist raping you guys in the butt over on the Sesame Street game. That's what you get for letting me die first.
          I tried to help you CJ...I know how you tick in these games. I've modded games where you're an SK and in the mafia, and I can see some difference that I didn't see here. Alas...

Comment

• And didn't I say several times how Sesame Street would open as soon as I got home from work and needed to go do stuff? Blast you Shane!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              It was Firefly. In that game I didn't know for sure you were evil but said if I was wrong the town could lynch me. Turns out you were evil so it all worked out. I figured you had nothing so it was pretty easy for me to pick apart your arguments and I did go full asshole on you. It almost worked! In the end Bulldogs being a cheating ***** is what did me in.
              I'm happy I got you back. Now I have no more mafia grudges. :)

Comment

• lol, whenever I die I get convinced that the town goes full ******. This will be interesting to watch unfold.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I tried to help you CJ...I know how you tick in these games. I've modded games where you're an SK and in the mafia, and I can see some difference that I didn't see here. Alas...
                  So what you are saying is that I now have you in a position where you can not accurately predict my behavior? ;)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

So what you are saying is that I now have you in a position where you can not accurately predict my behavior? ;)
                    No, just the opposite in fact...you weren't acting like SK CJ or Mafia CJ here.

Comment

• Oh yeah fenikz, no Regina Spektor for you.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        It was Firefly. In that game I didn't know for sure you were evil but said if I was wrong the town could lynch me. Turns out you were evil so it all worked out. I figured you had nothing so it was pretty easy for me to pick apart your arguments and I did go full asshole on you. It almost worked! In the end Bulldogs being a cheating ***** is what did me in.
                        You're are such a sore ******* loser it's incredible. Next time don't wear your colors on your ******* sleeve. I GUARANTEE YOU I CAUGHT YOU LEGIT.

Comment

• Bulldogs you cheating bastard.

Comment

• Fall on your sword moment ATL you should be proud of me!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Bulldogs you cheating bastard.
                              It doesn't take a criminal mastermind to find out when Gonzo is bad. It helps when he only accuses obviously good players.

Comment

• Next time don't tell people who you are out of the game Forenci. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information