This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Nobody plays me as well as me. That was a damn bastardization. I kind of thought that Gonzo would be a lazy cop. In any case though he wasn't helping at all so dude had to go.
    How were you helping? You spent the entire time accusing me, if I was sure I was actually going to survive (and I was never going to let TH die by himself because I had no reason to vote for him), I would have said what I'd do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      How were you helping? You spent the entire time accusing me, if I was sure I was actually going to survive (and I was never going to let TH die by himself because I had no reason to vote for him), I would have said what I'd do.
      So you held the town hostage because we didn't trust you in a game where nobody trusts anyone. A little childish no?

Comment

• That's alright, we all know you are gonna be revived and come back STRONGER THAN EVARRRRRRRR!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This is the time when the "worst town ever" card can actually be played.

Comment

• Alright, let's hold off on attacking people and get the actions in! Save it for the Game Thread.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Your game play involved calling everyone and idiot and refusing to reveal what your plans to help the town involved. Even though you weren't lying which there was no guarantee of you were dead weight sir.
              Sounds like he played you pretty well then.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Gotta love how mafia brings out the best in all of us.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                  Gotta love how mafia brings out the best in all of us.
                  It does tend to bring out my softer side and not at all the troll in me.

Comment

• We really let that happen, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcGee View Post
                      We really let that happen, eh?
                      Worst town even would be an accurate description for once.

Comment

• I was joking around with Brody. I don't take it too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          This is the time when the "worst town ever" card can actually be played.
                          So true. It was so obvious TH and Brody were who they claimed.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• All right gents, I'll be gone for the rest of the night just so you guys know, in case the thread opens up.

I'll try to check in later.

Comment

• Of course, the day I actually have some time for mafia, Snicho takes his sweet ass time.

Comment

• I am entertained!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information