X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    Jr is dumb as ****
    With the info he had on the table at the time, yes it was a bad choice. However, he lost either way.

Comment

I'm still sad that I didn't take more people with me :-(

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        Jr is dumb as ****
        Yeah, I hit submit and immediately realized I ****** up. I tried to fix it but it was too late.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
          I'm still sad that I didn't take more people with me :-(
          We honestly though you would. Pound for pound, you were the strongest fighter in the game other than Gonzo/Gaenor would have been against his chosen "lynchee."

We'll discuss everything in the thread once the game is finally over. Right now, everyone but Killswitch is down by 4 TDs with 8 seconds to go. They need about 4 straight hail marys to pull this off.

Comment

Where is he anyway?!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              Yeah, I hit submit and immediately realized I ****** up. I tried to fix it but it was too late.
              Its all good. Im not beat up about it or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Where is he anyway?!
                He might be summoning lunch....ha...ha ha!

Comment

Damn you all! I had such a perfect plan too. I was going to nominate Broth (the guy I chose to be me lynchee) and say **** you all, I do what I want, you are all stupid, I am smart, Broth is the right choice. I would have been nominated to face him after begging not to be, destroyed him, met my win condition and then just gone crazy. I would have been so much fun, I was so close.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Damn you all! I had such a perfect plan too. I was going to nominate Broth (the guy I chose to be me lynchee) and say **** you all, I do what I want, you are all stupid, I am smart, Broth is the right choice. I would have been nominated to face him after begging not to be, destroyed him, met my win condition and then just gone crazy. I would have been so much fun, I was so close.
                    So perfect it didn't work :-P

As an aside, I couldn't have drawn it up any better. Cigaro picking me the first night was perfect, I just had to go into bravado and troll mode from there to continue getting sent in :-)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Where art thou shane :(

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Anytime now killswitch...this reminds me of the absurdly long nights....

Comment

• seriously . . . how does he disappear when he's literally 10 minutes from winning the game?

Lynch: Killxswitch!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                            So perfect it didn't work :-P

As an aside, I couldn't have drawn it up any better. Cigaro picking me the first night was perfect, I just had to go into bravado and troll mode from there to continue getting sent in :-)
                            I know. I was so upset. ******* Caddy, always ruining my day. I do feel like the only reason I was not named BM is because I am such an asshole all the time but if I am not an asshole I am lynched. Damn you awesome reputation!

You did play it pretty well I thought.

Comment

• We're basically just waiting to see if Rufus lives til the end or not at this point. FE and JR have their BM terms used up so that automatically goes to KS...

Comment

• If we're both still alive, I'm voting for Killswitch the second the Sesame Street games opens. The suspense is murder hahaha

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information