Half Life 2 Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brothgar View Post
    What exactly would you like to see from me? Right now the only one I have strong feelings about is Brodie. He is acting just like I do when I'm evil. So that is where I stand.
    Fair enough. I am not seeing it from Brody right now but I certainly was before. You seem more calm than normal to me which is worrisome. Who would be your other two main suspicions besides Brodeur?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Fair enough. I am not seeing it from Brody right now but I certainly was before. You seem more calm than normal to me which is worrisome. Who would be your other two main suspicions besides Brodeur?
      McGee would be my #2 suspect. He is being quiet again. His post count is there but not much is said.

TH was my #3 suspect because he is acting strangely similar as he does when he is mafia. Very funny and charismatic. Although this is the weakest of my three.
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Gonzo and broth almost come off as mafia buddies right now. This might come off poorly since both of you have put me out there as lame and/or suspicious, as broth has just done again, but that exchange just felt weird.

Comment

• Even though the mafia was unjustly robbed of our glory, good game boys and great job Troggy! You burninated the hell out of this one, in a good way! Looking forward to more of your games.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information