Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Matt Schaub vs Derek Anderson (Yea i'm going there) (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112)

Windy 12-18-2006 07:59 PM

Matt Schaub vs Derek Anderson (Yea i'm going there)

Derek Anderson

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/405598

Matt Schaub

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493050

What makes Schaub SO much better? Why is he portrayed as a god on roller blades?

I'm not saying Schaub is a bad player or isnt worth a certain draft pick but I just want to know why?

12-18-2006 08:01 PM

Derek Anderson every day of the week.

draftguru151 12-18-2006 08:02 PM

Not that guy.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 12-18-2006 08:02 PM

Derek Anderson recently had a good game or two. Therefore he is better.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 12-18-2006 08:03 PM

God damn it, did i just vote for Schaub? I suck at polls.

12-18-2006 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
God damn it, did i just vote for Schaub? I suck at polls.

You ruined the shutout. :evil: :evil:

Marion Barber III 24 12-18-2006 08:05 PM

Im gonna go Anderson.

San Diego Chicken 12-18-2006 08:06 PM

I like Anderson, I've liked him ever since he was in college. Somehow he found a way to throw a ton of interceptions in college but he was one of those players you thought wasn't a great college player but could turn into a good pro. I think people look at Schaub's performance against the Patriots last year and probably extrapolate that into something it wasn't. Both could be good QB's though. Anderson is looking better than Frye at this point. Maybe Schaub can be the next QB for the Texans?

Shiver 12-18-2006 08:09 PM

Everyone gushed over Schaub, even though Gus Frerrote, Kelly Holcomb and Aaron Brooks had better games against said decimated Patriots pass defense.

njx9 12-18-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiver
Everyone gushed over Schaub, even though Gus Frerrote, Kelly Holcomb and Aaron Brooks had better games against said decimated Patriots pass defense.

that's because vick sucks, remember?

Shiver 12-18-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:

And isn't smart enough to play the position.

San Diego Chicken 12-18-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Good point, and in the end I believe the Patriots still beat the Falcons didn't they?

njx9 12-18-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:

And isn't smart enough to play the position.

true enough. i should probably go start a new thread about what a garbage quarterback he is and how he should play running back.

Shiver 12-18-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken
Quote:

Good point, and in the end I believe the Patriots still beat the Falcons didn't they?

We have Ed "Zonatell," 'nuff said. Tom Brady carved us alive.

EdReedUnstoppable 12-18-2006 08:19 PM

Matt Schaub

I was highly unimpressed with Anderson this past weekend there were times when he could have rewritten the bible we gave him so much time, and he was doing nothing with it.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 12-18-2006 08:19 PM

Yeah, New England won that game 31-28

SeanTaylorRIP 12-18-2006 08:24 PM

Schaub is from UVA of course he's better.

EdReedUnstoppable 12-18-2006 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Schaub is from UVA of course he's better.

ewe I forgot about that, can I change my vote. 8)

Ravens1991 12-18-2006 08:36 PM

I cant believe the Ravens cut Anderson for Kordell Stewart

JT Jag 12-18-2006 08:39 PM

Anderson every time.

bearsfan_51 12-18-2006 09:10 PM

I just want to point out the mad amount of respect that Windy carries to make a thread about Derek Anderson and Matt Schaub that has 21 posts and hasn't been locked yet.

Booyakasha.

jkpigskin 12-18-2006 09:15 PM

the world of nfl is so "what have you done for me latley" everyone is in love with anderson because he has a big game recently......

bearsfan_51 12-18-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkpigskin
the world of nfl is so "what have you done for me latley" everyone is in love with anderson because he has a big game recently......

As opposed to Matt Schaub who is in the "what have you done for me in 2003" category?

jkpigskin 12-18-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:

As opposed to Matt Schaub who is in the "what have you done for me in 2003" category?

sure he has done nothing for a couple years because he hasnt had the chance........ if you wanted to start a franchise, i would take him over slow-footed anderson

21ST 12-18-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:

sure he has done nothing for a couple years because he hasnt had the chance........ if you wanted to start a franchise, i would take him over slow-footed anderson

cause matt schaub is runnin 4.4's......