Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1115)

P-L 12-18-2006 10:14 PM

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion

I got a request from jag to lock the old one and start a new one, so here it is. Talk about the Jags.

The Unseen 12-18-2006 10:16 PM

The Jaguars need more cowbell

smittyjs 12-18-2006 11:14 PM

With the Colt winning tonight that helps us both.

yourfavestoner 12-19-2006 04:18 AM

Well, I'm going to be coming to Jacksonville around the 9th or so (I usually go about three times a year), so if anybody wants to do anything, let me know.

jag 12-19-2006 07:53 AM

I'm stuck in Minnesota. :(

The Unseen 12-19-2006 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Well, I'm going to be coming to Jacksonville around the 9th or so (I usually go about three times a year), so if anybody wants to do anything, let me know.

I don't want any suspicious sniffers in my neighborhood, if you know what I mean....

yourfavestoner 12-19-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:

Originally Posted by yourfavestoner

I don't want any suspicious sniffers in my neighborhood, if you know what I mean....

I take offense to that. :wink:

And I don't touch the nose candy. Only the natural stuff for me.

leftwich7 12-19-2006 05:39 PM

i'm i the only one going to the NE game this sunday?

leftwich7 12-19-2006 05:43 PM

how does casey hampton get in over big john for the pro bowl

jag 12-19-2006 06:40 PM

Because he's on the Patriots.

jblaze66 12-19-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jag
Because he's on the Patriots.

Um, no actually hes on the Steelers.

jag 12-19-2006 08:17 PM

lol, sorry. I was thinking of Richard Seymour.

The Unseen 12-19-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftwich7
i'm i the only one going to the NE game this sunday?

I have season tickets, so...no.

JT Jag 12-19-2006 08:50 PM

I'm going.

I have season tickets, and the only game I haven't gone to this year was the first Titans game. As we all know, the conditions that day were rather nasty.

JagHombre22 12-19-2006 09:37 PM

talk about being snubbed...Taylor and Henderson don't get in...Henderson is probably the biggest snub for the past two years...the man is a beast among boys out there on the D-line, Probowls mean nothing to me anymore...

Jay 12-19-2006 09:44 PM

I'll be there. 8)

The Unseen 12-19-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay
I'll be there. :cry:

Fixed it for you

jets future 12-19-2006 10:24 PM

i know this is pretty random guys but if you guys had a 6-10 pick in the first round who would you guys take
prob quin,leon hall, adams, johnson, thomas wont be available who would u guys take cus i was thinking about this cus i was thinkin about trading up to get like a 6-10 pick.
i was thinking about probably quinten moses cus hes a de.

The Unseen 12-19-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jets future
i know this is pretty random guys but if you guys had a 6-10 pick in the first round who would you guys take
prob quin,leon hall, adams, johnson, thomas wont be available who would u guys take cus i was thinking about this cus i was thinkin about trading up to get like a 6-10 pick.

LaRon Landry.

leftwich7 12-20-2006 01:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:

LaRon Landry.

not even a question, Landry

yourfavestoner 12-20-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JagHombre22
talk about being snubbed...Taylor and Henderson don't get in...Henderson is probably the biggest snub for the past two years...the man is a beast among boys out there on the D-line, Probowls mean nothing to me anymore...

Welcome to the board. Good to see another Jag fan join.

And yes, you're right. Henderson getting snubbed is an absolute sham. Taylor...not so much. If he made the Pro Bowl, it would have been more of a "career achievement" award, as this was most likely his last chance. However, Willie Parker definitely deserves it, as he's had a great year.

It's a shame. If Fred had a nose for the endzone, people would still talk about him as one of the league's best backs. Hell, if he would have stayed healthy throughout his career, he could have gone down as one of the best ever. He was that talented.

yourfavestoner 12-20-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

LaRon Landry.

I hope this front office would never trade up to take a safety.

yourfavestoner 12-20-2006 03:29 AM

Check it. Vic's pretty heated about Henderson being snubbed.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=5739

Jay 12-20-2006 06:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay
I'll be there. :cry:

Fixed it for you

Even if they lose, I won't be crying. Do you realize how hard it is to go to a Patriots game back home? It's so hard that I'm willing to hop on a flight after the game and fly into Boston after 11PM on Christmas Eve before making the hour ride into Worcester. :lol:

So yeah, I'm pretty pumped. But having lived here for two years now, I like the Jags, and I want to see them do well. Just... not as well as the Pats. 8)

jag 12-20-2006 07:47 AM

When Vic is angry it turns me on. :oops: