Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1231)

01-11-2007 12:32 AM

Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton

how do you guys think they'll do next season starting for USC? I'm excited to see them play.

Good Ol' Duck 01-11-2007 12:36 AM

Turner wasn't that impressive this year. He's a bit slow for my liking, but has Plaxico Burress type potential. I think he'll get around 800 yards and 10 TD's.

RWFender1 01-11-2007 12:37 AM

I think they will do great. Booty is really coming along and Vidal and Turner are great natural talents. They will be working with them hard over summer camp and Booty and Turner already have a repore from this season

P-L 01-11-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Ol' Duck
Turner wasn't that impressive this year. He's a bit slow for my liking, but has Plaxico Burress type potential. I think he'll get around 800 yards and 10 TD's.

Yeah, Turner has not impressesd me at all in his two years, but to be fair he hasn't had a very good opportunity.

LocCsta 01-11-2007 01:55 AM

they'll be above average

01-11-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Ol' Duck

Yeah, Turner has not impressesd me at all in his two years, but to be fair he hasn't had a very good opportunity.

he hasnt had a opportunity at all really. 1st year McFoy was healthy, this year McFoy was injured and he stepped in and produced as much as mcfoy would've. so meh.

RWFender1 01-11-2007 01:57 AM

i think hazelton will be a threat and turner will be our new "go to guy" in the redzone like jarrett was since they are both the same size

TIP 01-11-2007 07:11 AM

I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil:

elway777 01-11-2007 09:19 AM

Patrick Turner seems so lazy with his routes, and besides that he's made an effort of dropping every single pass that is a little over his head.

DoWnThEfiElD 01-11-2007 10:38 AM

They def. will not be what USC has been use to from their Wideouts.

BuckeyeNation27 01-11-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

:roll:

TIP 01-11-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts

BuckeyeNation27 01-11-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts

speaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

slightlyaraiderfan 01-11-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.

danman253 01-11-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.

He is a penn state fan and they almost got him? Just a thought.

slightlyaraiderfan 01-11-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

He is a penn state fan and they almost got him? Just a thought.

I know, I just said you can't blame the kid for the decision he made.

Btw, how is your brother doing?

TIP 01-11-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

Because I wanted him to go to PSU... He'd make the team that much better

TIP 01-11-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

speaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...

psu2006 01-11-2007 03:53 PM

his dad wanted him to go to psu because of joe pa. he said the way penn state was recruiting made it seem like they wanted him to graduate and usc just wanted him as a football player. the dad made him wait just so vidal wouldnt rush into a decision that he would regret.

BuckeyeNation27 01-11-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...

I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.

TIP 01-11-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.

Ok, so explain the article on rivals where he stated he was basically torn between Miami, PSU, and USC at one point, and it was nearing signing day as well

reigle9 01-11-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

I know BN is all-knowing about everything especially about subjects that I'm right on top of, but........he commited to PSU during his December visit only to change his mind again. I know this for fact, but have no doubt he'll come blasting away with something he finds in fantasy land.

I wish him no bad luck, I hope he has an AA career at USC. And his dad wasn't "being an asshole", someone else already pointed out the real story.

TIP 01-11-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reigle9
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIP

I know BN is all-knowing about everything especially about subjects that I'm right on top of, but........he commited to PSU during his December visit only to change his mind again. I know this for fact, but have no doubt he'll come blasting away with something he finds in fantasy land.

I wish him no bad luck, I hope he has an AA career at USC. And his dad wasn't "being an asshole", someone else already pointed out the real story.

I wasn't being serious about him choking, I really don't care, the point is I wished he was at PSU...

WildDude 01-11-2007 09:06 PM

yah i agree about hazelton...

oh hey i have a feeling that someone out of nowhere will step up such as Patterson being the next Santana Moss or even David Ausberry whos got a great body but might lack passion

BuddyCHRIST 01-11-2007 11:22 PM

Fred Davis will be a beast, I know he's a TE but everyone knows he was a former 5 star WR prospect but he's big now and still very fast. And without Jarrett and Smith, I would think Booty would look to him more often.