Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   AFC North Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   AFC North Discussion (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12694)

ccB 09-08-2007 12:52 AM

AFC North Discussion
 
Discuss...

trkaline 09-08-2007 01:01 AM

We will claim the AFC North once again..we may lose to the Bengals once this year but it wont be Week 1...Monday Night if we wear the balck despite the lore we will crush...

Man_Of_Steel 09-08-2007 01:03 AM

Ben Roethlisberger will return to glory this year and dominate in the new offense.

ccB 09-08-2007 01:07 AM

We will lose monday.

PalmerToCJ 09-08-2007 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang (Post 601764)
We will lose monday.

And you are correct :D

I'll post up a Ravens-Bengals thread on here once I get time to do a writeup on some of the key points or if someone else makes a thread I'll just add it onto that.

trkaline 09-08-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ (Post 601795)
And you are correct :D

I'll post up a Ravens-Bengals thread on here once I get time to do a writeup on some of the key points or if someone else makes a thread I'll just add it onto that.

No Im sorry The Ravens will perform on monday night...

BigDawg819 09-08-2007 02:26 AM

I love my team and hope for the best but until proven otherwise, the Ravens are not a primetime team......

niel89 09-08-2007 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDawg819 (Post 601819)
I love my team and hope for the best but until proven otherwise, the Ravens are not a primetime team......

yeah i know. just for fun it will probably rain too. mcnair sucks in the rain.

trkaline 09-08-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niel89 (Post 601853)
yeah i know. just for fun it will probably rain too. mcnair sucks in the rain.

Yea if theirs any weather at all we lost. It's gotta be perfect weather for us to do anything...sucks *** but it's true...

ccB 09-08-2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ (Post 601795)
And you are correct :D

I'll post up a Ravens-Bengals thread on here once I get time to do a writeup on some of the key points or if someone else makes a thread I'll just add it onto that.

I have us splitting the series with you, we will get our revenge later in the season. I really could see this game going either way but my gut says a loss. I just need to see our new O-Line and new RB in action before I can make even an educated guess. I really like the Bengals offense but there defense is nothing to be happy about. If our Offense out performs their defense than we should win.

Freddy G 09-08-2007 05:25 PM

So, everyone agree that the browns are going to pull a san diego and go from 4-12 to 12-4 in one season?

trkaline 09-08-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddy G (Post 602936)
So, everyone agree that the browns are going to pull a san diego and go from 4-12 to 12-4 in one season?

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha... *pause...* HaHAAHAHAHAhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhaahahahahahaha...
*out of breath......*

Hines 09-08-2007 05:34 PM

balt
pittsburgh
cinci
cleveland

just my opinion

cinci could be second but i see their d not performing as people would like so they would lose games there

plus with no proven back up for rudi, rudi will be gettin all these carries and gettin tired and gassed and will get hurt

Freddy G 09-08-2007 05:48 PM

Batli 11-5: rides defense and what should be and improved OL (in comparison to last year) by the end of the season.
Pitt: 9-7: only because i see Ben having a good year. the OL will be about the same as last year (with a better chance of being worse than better), and i am not sold on the hype you guys are giving your D (i see potential pass rush problems which exposes rather average CBs and unprove FS)
Cinci: 8-8: Sure the O will be real good, but not as great as espn says. OL has potential, but unproven, Rudi is older and even slower and the D is well, not looking that great.
Cleveland: 7-9: OL is better is exponetially improved and Jamal Lewis has to better than Droughns. We lost 6 games by 7 or less last season in large part due to our inability to protect the QB and run the ball in key situations, i think we have improved the OL enough to win a few of those games. Plus, we got better everywhere except WR, we will be better than last season garaunteed. 6 wins atleast.

Ravens1991 09-08-2007 05:50 PM

I think McNair does equal or better statistically then last year.

RoyHall#1 09-08-2007 09:55 PM

1. Baltimore
2. Cincy
3. Cleveland
4. Pittsburgh

Hines 09-08-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 (Post 603710)
1. Baltimore
2. Cincy
3. Cleveland
4. Pittsburgh

do you really hate the steelers?

BrownsTown 09-08-2007 10:42 PM

1. Cincinnati - 12-4
2. Pittsburgh - 10-6
3. Baltimore - 9-7
4. Cleveland - 6-10

BigDawg819 09-08-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownsTown (Post 603863)
1. Cincinnati - 12-4
2. Pittsburgh - 10-6
3. Baltimore - 9-7
4. Cleveland - 6-10

9 wins for Baltimore? Wow you know less then I thought.........

BrownsTown 09-09-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDawg819 (Post 603958)
9 wins for Baltimore? Wow you know less then I thought.........

Tough division, I think they're worse than Pitt or Cinci, one of those 3 is gonna get a record that doesn't show how good they are.

trkaline 09-09-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownsTown (Post 604700)
Tough division, I think they're worse than Pitt or Cinci, one of those 3 is gonna get a record that doesn't show how good they are.

Why don't you guys do all the losin for the 3 of us k?

BrownsTown 09-09-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 604705)
Why don't you guys do all the losin for the 3 of us k?

I don't think the NFL will allow that.

Hines 09-09-2007 12:33 PM

i have a strong feeling that cinci,balt,and pittsburgh will make the playoffs this year

BrownsTown 09-09-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HinesWardJr (Post 604707)
i have a strong feeling that cinci,balt,and pittsburgh will make the playoffs this year

I seriously doubt that half the AFC playoff teams will be from the AFC North.

trkaline 09-09-2007 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownsTown (Post 604706)
I don't think the NFL will allow that.

I know its a bit much to ask but I am confident you will do your fair share....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.