Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Lebron James or Dwayne Wade? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137)

04-02-2006 01:44 PM

Lebron James or Dwayne Wade?

Who is better right now?

Who will be better down the road?

After Saturdays game, they are the next Larry Bird, Magic Johnson rivalry.

*NOTE* - Lebron James is acouple years younger than Wade is, and is one of 3 people by the end of the season that will ever average 30 pts, 7 assist, and 7 rebounds a game DURRING SEASON.

Opinions

SeanTaylorRIP 04-02-2006 01:46 PM

Dwayne is better cause he can carry his team, LeBron is about himself.

HawkeyeFan 04-02-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettosermon

Tobzilla 04-02-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Have you ever watched him play...EVER! There is no truth to that statement.

Better Now - LeBron by a hair

Better Later - LeBron by a hair

These two players are the future of the NBA, it will be like comparing Magic and Larry.

vatech=accdomination 04-02-2006 01:53 PM

Lebron will be better, and is better right now, Lebron has a more complete game IMO, he can rebound with centers, can Shoot like a SG, can dish lke a PG, and can post up on anybody in the league, Wade can do some of those but not all of them. Lebron atletic ability is off the charts and that is why i feel down the road he will be a better player than wade.

Canadian_kid16 04-02-2006 01:54 PM

I'd have to say Dwayne

HawkeyeFan 04-02-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
Lebron will be better, and is better right now, Lebron has a more complete game IMO, he can rebound with centers, can Shoot like a SG, can dish lke a PG, and can post up on anybody in the league, Wade can do some of those but not all of them. Lebron atletic ability is off the charts and that is why i feel down the road he will be a better player than wade.

Of course he can rebound with centers. He has a 94 inch verticle.

04-02-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

How is LeBron about himself? That's one of the dumber things I've seen on this board, and that says a lot. Out of the two, I'd say Wade is greedier.

04-02-2006 02:17 PM

Lets say this....

Lebron has Shaq, another great passing PG Williams, a acouple better deffenders, and alot of better leadership vetrans.

Wade has Illgauskus, Drew Gooden, Eric Snow, Etc.....with barely any great veterans.

Who is better then?

I really believe Lebron blows him away in that case.

Dont FORGET the Heat were good before Shag, and Wade.

Cave were never good in the last 10 years really.

04-02-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Lebron averages 6.7 assist per game as a SF
Wade averages 6.8 assist per game as a PG

How can you honestly say with any knowledge at all that Lebron is all about himself?

Lebron is forced to take over games more because he has the worste supporting cast.

04-02-2006 07:48 PM

Anybody see on Wendsday, Heat vs. raptors, D-Wade came across the middle of the paint, hopped the ball behind his back left handed with villanueava and two other guys, and got htem all crossed with taht move and then layed up a silky layup. That was the shitany

wiscbadgerfootball 04-02-2006 07:49 PM

Wade ALL THE WAY

CalBears99 04-02-2006 08:05 PM

Too close to call

Nerv 04-02-2006 08:06 PM

Lebron James. He can basically do everything Wade can but he does it at 6'8 250. Has better range on his shot as well.

Shiver 04-02-2006 08:09 PM

Dwayne Wade is better on defense. Everything else is LeBron James.

Michigan 04-02-2006 08:31 PM

the only correct answer is Darko Milicic

Keak Thee Sneak 04-02-2006 08:34 PM

On a drive to the hoop I like Dwayne because he always finds a way to get the ball in the hoop.. he's a lot quicker then LeBron too.. but he's abnormal and LeBron is fast as hell himself, plus he's 6'8 240 lbs with a 40 inch vertical, it's almost unfair.. he makes difficult layups look so damn easy.

BehrenMan007 04-02-2006 09:20 PM

d-wade no doubt

Keak Thee Sneak 04-02-2006 09:23 PM

I don't see how it's not LeBron.. he's Magic Johnson 6.0

Dwayne's gonna be great too. I compare him to Jordan a bit because of his driving ability, dunking ability similar with Jordan slightly edging him, not a great 3 pt shot, play PG/2G. But he won't ever reach Michael's level. LeBron will easily surpass Magic. By next year these should be the 2 best players in the NBA though.

jetsfan3 04-02-2006 09:26 PM

I think Wade is more fun to watch, but LeBron is better and will be better down the road.

draftguru151 04-02-2006 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland31
Lets say this....

Lebron has Shaq, another great passing PG Williams, a acouple better deffenders, and alot of better leadership vetrans.

Wade has Illgauskus, Drew Gooden, Eric Snow, Etc.....with barely any great veterans.

Who is better then?

I really believe Lebron blows him away in that case.

Dont FORGET the Heat were good before Shag, and Wade.

Cave were never good in the last 10 years really.

The Heat were horrible before Wade. There is a reason they picked #5. The picked #4 the year before I believe. They were ok with Hardaway and ZO, but that was a while ago.

It's gotta be Wade. When did Bron score 17 points in 5 mins to beat the Pistons. LeBron made what, one game winner, when Wade makes them every other night. Shaq has missed over 20 games this year. He played with Walker and Doleac at center. Wade can take over a game at any time. LeBron doesn't do that. If Wade doesn't play in the game on Saturday the Cavs win by 40. Right now Wade is better than LeBron. Do you see the shots he throws up. Those shots shouldn't go down. Also what has LeBron done so far in the playoffs. Wade led his team to the playoffs his rookie year with Brian Grant at center. Down the road LeBron will be slightly better, but right now Wade is. Next year is will be 1a. LeBron and 1b. D-Wade.

04-02-2006 11:22 PM

Quote:

It's gotta be Wade. When did Bron score 17 points in 5 mins to beat the Pistons. LeBron made what, one game winner, when Wade makes them every other night.
OK, "When did Bron score 17 points in 5 mins to beat the Pistons", when did 1 game make Wade better than Lebron?

Wade makes game winners every other night? LOL whatever.

The Heat have won there division 6 times in a row now. Wade has been in the league 3 year, meaning the 3 before that the heat still won????

You need to learn the facts before posting this BS.

04-02-2006 11:24 PM

also Wade is almost 3 years older than Lebron. So basically Lebron could play 3 more years, and then you would have to compare them!!!

DChess 04-02-2006 11:25 PM

this is stupid question, im not a homer because i live in clevelnad, but lebron is sooo much better com on, hes much taller and can do alot more, and he does eveyrthign wade does but better.

Keak Thee Sneak 04-02-2006 11:38 PM

Oh yeah Dwayne's better then LeBron? LeBron was statistically better in every single category the other night besides "ridiculous shots that find their way in"... PLUS HIS TEAM WON. And you act like without Shaq they are so bad. Theres Alonzo Mourning who is far better defensively.. Udonis Haslem can put up 15 with some minutes, Walker can put up oer 20 every night, even without Shaq they are one of the better teams in the NBA because of their depth.

LeBron won the most recent, better in all categories, he's the better player. You could say that entire 4th quarter was LeBron vs Dwayne, and LeBron came out victorious.. that assist to Marshall was sick.