Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tennessee Titans Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The Vince Young Should Totes Unleash DragonzZz Club! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13895)

TitanHope 10-16-2007 04:09 PM

The Vince Young Should Totes Unleash DragonzZz Club!

VYSRMC for short.

Rebel from convential belief! Join the movement for noncomformity! Who cares if you injure yourself? You did by just running out of bounds! Ask McNabb; **** happens. But if you have something that makes you different. Something that makes you better. Something that makes you special. You should utilize it! Vince Young isn't a special quarterback because he can throw it far. He's special because he has talents that most QB's dream of. He should be doing what he does best and what has made him successful.

He should run more.

So I am making the VYSRMC. You should join. Fudge Merril Hoge.

MicktheGreat 10-16-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanHope (Post 674172)
VYSRMC for short.

Rebel from convential belief! Join the movement for noncomformity! Who cares if you injure yourself? You did by just running out of bounds! Ask McNabb; **** happens. But if you have something that makes you different. Something that makes you better. Something that makes you special. You should utilize it! Vince Young isn't a special quarterback because he can throw it far. He's special because he has talents that most QB's dream of. He should be doing what he does best and what has made him successful.

He should run more.

So I am making the VYSRMC. You should join. Fudge Merril Hoge.

I blame Merril Hoge!!!

*ANGRY EYES!*

stephenson86 10-16-2007 07:07 PM

lol u make it sound like we are going to war

im in

neko4 10-16-2007 07:08 PM

Im in!
Yall should draft a RB from college who was in the Option alot and go from there. Maybe a real good passing QB too, to spot VY when he gets tired from carrying it 30 times a game

The Unseen 10-16-2007 08:28 PM

Being a Vince Young critic, I agree with this. For now, he should play to his strengths. He needs to become a better passer, but he just needs to make plays first and refine himself along the way.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 10-16-2007 08:40 PM

He can be a better passer by passing outside the pocket. If he can roll out and hit guys(which I've seen from him) he can be a VERY dangerous weapon. Then, one he does it out of the pocket, the ends want to keep him in the pocket more, and he gets more time to throw.

Cashmoney 10-17-2007 02:17 AM

Here here!

TitanHope 10-03-2010 04:45 PM

There's been a change!

Stop handcuffing VY. Stop being so conservative and predictable with the playcalling. Stop treating CJ like Eddie George or Earl Campbell. It's VY's last year, and if you're not gonna treat him like McNair, then you better be scouting Luck, Locker, and Mallett for the future.

**** it all, and THROW IT DEEP SON!!!

Viva la VYSTUD!!!

I know the U and T are switched, but it looks cooler!!!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 10-03-2010 04:58 PM

Just change it to Vince Young Should Totally Unleash Dragonzzz

TitanHope 10-03-2010 05:11 PM

And thus, VYSTUD was born!

Seriously, VY has been playing the best he ever has. His balls have zip. The spirals are tight. His touch is beautiful in all the right places. All his innendos are perfectly homosexual, yet they choose HB Gut!!! URGH!!!

They drafted him because of McNair. It's time they use him like him.

CashmoneyDrew 10-03-2010 05:18 PM

Dont even tease me with luck.

TitanHope 10-03-2010 05:53 PM

The thing is, if we're 8-8, we're not in the position for Luck. Locker'll probably be gone too, and no way in hell I want Mallett's inaccurate ass.

It's not Super Bowl or bust this year. We're a borderline Playoff team, so it's not like by staying conservative with VY we'll be a contender. At this point, I'd rather lose and know if VY's the future than win and still have VY as a relative ? as an elite, franchise QB.

Cause I'll tell you this. We'll never win a Super Bowl without an elite QB. It's practically impossible. If VY isn't that guy (and I'm not hating at all, cause I love VY and want him to show us that he's great), then we need to move on this offseason.