Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   MARCUS VICK? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1443)

RaiderNation 02-11-2007 08:15 PM

MARCUS VICK?

where is this guy now?i remember he was with miami at first, but then he got released. also if u think if he didnt have off field problems, could he have been a 1st rounder if he stayed for his senior season?

02-11-2007 08:16 PM

I don't think he got realeased, I think he's still on Miami

doingthisinsteadofwork 02-11-2007 08:17 PM

he also had some on the field problems.

Ace 02-11-2007 08:23 PM

He's still on the roster.

Gribble 02-11-2007 08:25 PM

In retrospect, Va Tech may have won the ACC by a mile this year if Marcus had stayed.

ks_perfection 02-11-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

where is this guy now?i remember he was with miami at first, but then he got released. also if u think if he didnt have off field problems, could he have been a 1st rounder if he stayed for his senior season?
VT booted him from the team, so he had little choice but to enter the draft. He reminds me of a Troy Smith, though I don't recall seeming him play much.

255979119 02-11-2007 10:03 PM

Re: MARCUS VICK?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderNation

First rounder, no.

Potential, probably but who gives a damn, he is a Vick.

jetsfan3 02-11-2007 10:07 PM

Monday night Jets vs Dolphins Marcus Vick was in one play and he was in motion when there was a false start penalty. I don't think I saw him again.

Snaznits 02-12-2007 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
he also had some on the field problems.

:lol: Nice!

eacantdraft 02-12-2007 07:29 AM

Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.

NFLBOY 02-12-2007 10:42 AM

He's a Vick, who cares.

eacantdraft 02-12-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFLBOY
He's a Vick, who cares.

Some needs to make NFLBOY a moderator. He cuts through the chase.

Finsfan79 02-12-2007 11:47 AM

he is on the miami roster/practice squad he most likely will be the 5th WR next year

regoob2 02-12-2007 10:20 PM

He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player

255979119 02-12-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49erfaithful
He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player

He did not have nearly the same athletic ability as his brother, and he was not that impressive as a passer.

Think before you speak--err post.

KCJ58 02-13-2007 12:35 AM

probley smoking with Ricky Williams saying how he could have one the Heisman too

BlindSite 02-13-2007 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.

Man o man is it so clear you're just a hater.

NFLBOY 02-13-2007 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlindSite
Quote:

You maty think he is a hater, but he is pretty much right. If it was one of us we would be in a heap of trouble right now.

Finsfan79 02-13-2007 09:01 AM

Quote:

There is a thing called innocent until proven guilty in this country. Even though I do not wish to in any way shape or form defend him. Nor would I take that case if I was a lawyer.

Snaznits 02-13-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJ58
probley smoking with Ricky Williams saying how he could have one the Heisman too

So ricky found a spot in canada to smoke and Vick was invited?

Empire 02-13-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?

2drama 02-13-2007 03:13 PM

great
vick haters pick on lil vick after getting tired of picking on mike 8) 8)

Damix 02-13-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFLBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlindSite
Quote:

You maty think he is a hater, but he is pretty much right. If it was one of us we would be in a heap of trouble right now.

Uhm no, he has zero knowledge of the case or what is going on, he sees 1 headline and forms an opinion.

princefielder28 02-13-2007 05:26 PM

He's still with the Phins

255979119 02-13-2007 06:55 PM

Besides if he was any good wouldn't the 'Phins have given him atleast a shot at QBing in the pre-season.