Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA Discussion: The LanniSpurs Always Pay Their Debts (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492)

ccB 02-16-2007 12:47 PM

NBA Discussion: The LanniSpurs Always Pay Their Debts

The other one was all screwed up so we are starting fresh.

BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.

SeanTaylorRIP 02-16-2007 12:53 PM

Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.

ccB 02-16-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.

Yeah my bad about the missing posts... Yeah shoulda retitled it bulls discussion and let them argue about why Pau gasol is not good for them.

comahan 02-16-2007 12:56 PM

rofl charm.

NYmoney 02-16-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghettosermon

lol. that's great.

NYmoney 02-16-2007 12:57 PM

Re: < The NEW Official NBA Discussion thread>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang

BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.

what was screwed up about it?

ccB 02-16-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYmoney
Quote:

It had the "no posts exist" thing and it hought it would stop after it got to a new page but it didnt so I made a new one.

NYmoney 02-16-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It had the "no posts exist" thing and it hought it would stop after it got to a new page but it didnt so I made a new one.

good call brother.

ricky bobby 02-16-2007 01:02 PM

Kevin Durant to the Sixers!!!!!!!!!

ccB 02-16-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky bobby
Kevin Durant to the Sixers!!!!!!!!!

That would be a waste. They already have Carney and Iggy at SF, Oden is what they really need.

Craigo 02-16-2007 01:28 PM

I think we should have an NBA discussion thread and a Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

I bet the bulls thread would be bigger.

NYmoney 02-16-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craigo
I think we should have an NBA discussion thread and a Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

I bet the bulls thread would be bigger.

the largest of them all would be a "Why I, _____, Hate Kirk Hinrich." I feel like he's the red headed step child of this board.

D-Unit 02-16-2007 02:32 PM

My F'n Hero!

jayceheathman 02-16-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit

My F'n Hero!

I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.

ccB 02-16-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayceheathman
Quote:

My F'n Hero!

I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.

Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.

D-Unit 02-16-2007 02:39 PM

Calling it now.... Dwight will win the Dunk Contest. Especially hard for a big man.

Ravens1991 02-16-2007 02:42 PM

That would be awesome seeing Howard win, do people think that Gilert Areneas has a MVP shot?

ccB 02-16-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravens1991
That would be awesome seeing Howard win, do people think that Gilert Areneas has a MVP shot?

He does but hes been on a bit of cold streak.

Ravens1991 02-16-2007 02:48 PM

Yea he got some bad press after he guarenteed 50, but he is a beast.

ccB 02-16-2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Yea he got some bad press after he guarenteed 50, but he is a beast.

I honestly think that everyone wants Nash to get his 3rd, so thats who I think will get it. Although I think that Gilbert is more important to the Wizards sucess than Nash w/ the suns. Although both are very important pieces to their teams. I wouldnt be mad if Nash got it. The suns are my 2nd favorite team.

jayceheathman 02-16-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My F'n Hero!

Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.

They have 3 first round picks so they will definitely be raw but they will have some potential. I would like to see Oden or Durant teamed up with Iguadalla. Philly is praying that Denver starts sucking. Maybe they can get that monster freshman from Uconn too.

ccB 02-16-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My F'n Hero!

They have 3 first round picks so they will definitely be raw but they will have some potential. I would like to see Oden or Durant teamed up with Iguadalla. Philly is praying that Denver starts sucking. Maybe they can get that monster freshman from Uconn too.

Nah theres no chance they get Thabeet but I think they should take Acie Law with the denver pick. Could be the PG of the future.

NYmoney 02-16-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Calling it now.... Dwight will win the Dunk Contest. Especially hard for a big man.

I got my money on my man TT from the Bulls, but it will be hard for him to do so after his comments. quite disappointing.

ccB 02-16-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I got my money on my man TT from the Bulls, but it will be hard for him to do so after his comments. quite disappointing.

Your Winner: Gerald Green

slightlyaraiderfan 02-16-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Does he bring anything to the table besides hops? If not, he'll lose...because Dwight will probably win in that department.