Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Xbox Thread (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25426)

ImBrotherCain 09-18-2008 06:04 PM

Xbox Thread
 
Seeing as the last 360 thread is gone i figured i would create another.

So i got Tales of Vesperia about 2 weeks ago and it is in the top 5 for RPGs i have ever played and i havent even finished it. Its better than one of my previous favorites Tales of Symphonia.

I recommend it to all RPG fans and all fans of a great story

M.O.T.H. 09-18-2008 07:24 PM

I'm not a big RPG fan but, I'm pretty excited that Fable 2 is only a few weeks away. With my current schedule, that game is going to take me an insane amount of time to complete.

islandboy843 09-18-2008 07:32 PM

Gears of War 2


That is all.

M.O.T.H. 09-18-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by islandboy843 (Post 1221036)
Gears of War 2


That is all.

Good call. That comes out fairly soon as well. Should be able to get some great NFLDC games in. Maybe we can get Froggy to play. haha. He was the greatest Gears player.

ImBrotherCain 09-18-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. (Post 1221023)
I'm not a big RPG fan but, I'm pretty excited that Fable 2 is only a few weeks away. With my current schedule, that game is going to take me an insane amount of time to complete.

I cant wait for Fable myself... but im poor and prob cant afford it :( Damn you college!!!

LonghornsLegend 09-18-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. (Post 1221043)
Good call. That comes out fairly soon as well. Should be able to get some great NFLDC games in. Maybe we can get Froggy to play. haha. He was the greatest Gears player.

I'm definately getting this if alot of people on NFLDC pick it up too, I still have $70 bucks on a gamestop card so I'm waiting on the best release to use it on, I've heard good things about GOW2.

AlexDown 09-18-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. (Post 1221043)
Good call. That comes out fairly soon as well. Should be able to get some great NFLDC games in. Maybe we can get Froggy to play. haha. He was the greatest Gears player.

Off topic but Frogstomp? You talk to him lately?

M.O.T.H. 09-18-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDown (Post 1221103)
Off topic but Frogstomp? You talk to him lately?

No, not really. I just always see him on Xbox live...he's on every day. haha. The guy is a true gamer.

M.O.T.H. 09-18-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend (Post 1221094)
I'm definately getting this if alot of people on NFLDC pick it up too, I still have $70 bucks on a gamestop card so I'm waiting on the best release to use it on, I've heard good things about GOW2.

Pretty much just about everyone on here w/ a 360 had Gears so, yeah we should have plenty of people available for some matches.

Hawk 09-18-2008 08:55 PM

I have an Xbox 360.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 09-18-2008 10:18 PM

Woo gears of war 2!

GB12 09-18-2008 11:45 PM

What happend to the old one?

islandboy843 09-18-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB12 (Post 1221365)
What happend to the old one?


Lost in the Valley of Non useful Threads.

NIN1984 09-18-2008 11:54 PM

I'm really looking forward to Gears 2, the new Guitar Hero and Fallout looks pretty cool.

Vikes99ej 09-19-2008 12:21 AM

I love Rock Band 2.

Hawk 09-19-2008 10:07 AM

Oh yeah, I'm probably going to buy Call of Duty 5 when it is released

KCJ58 09-21-2008 07:43 AM

i got three red light on my xbox, R.I.P.

5/29/2006 - 9/20/2008
(******* piece of ****)

Stufazz 09-23-2008 02:21 AM

fear 2 looks awesome from the videos iv seen

unlucky KCJ58, you had a good run 2 years+

ccB 09-23-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJ58 (Post 1223127)
i got three red light on my xbox, R.I.P.

5/29/2006 - 9/20/2008
(******* piece of ****)

I had mine for about as long and it died last month. :( I bought a new one for $200.

CashmoneyDrew 09-23-2008 12:37 PM

I can't wait for GOW2 and COD5 to come out so I can have a good reason to renew my xbox live account.

Scotty D 09-23-2008 03:17 PM

Anyone see the achievements or Gears of War 2?

Kill 100,000 enemies (any mode) - Seriously 2.0 I think its called. 50 points.

ccB 09-23-2008 03:41 PM

Does anyone know if I will be able to use Guitar Hero World Tour instruments in rockband 2?

KCJ58 09-23-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang (Post 1227263)
Does anyone know if I will be able to use Guitar Hero World Tour instruments in rockband 2?


yea i was wondering the same thing are both game compatible

ccB 09-23-2008 03:51 PM

Yeah, I'd much rather have the GH equipment, the new touch pad on the guitar , and the cymbals on the drums look sick.

HChu 09-23-2008 03:51 PM

http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.