Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Frank Gore eyeing Rushing Record? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3794)

SanFran 03-13-2007 12:18 AM

Frank Gore eyeing Rushing Record?
 
Can the Guy break that all-Time rushing Record Held by MR.Eric Dickerson..thats his goal his mindset..best of luck to Gore ...this is ur goal break it/smash it 2,105(E.Dickerson)

BUSTKUNTLAWL 03-13-2007 12:19 AM

no chance..

etk 03-13-2007 12:20 AM

If they play the Cards & Rams twice a year, then yes.

Edit: And Seahawks, but to a lesser extent

SanFran 03-13-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etk (Post 214244)
If they play the Cards & Rams twice a year, then yes.

You can also add the Seahawks to that list...if u all saw what he did against them last season

bigmac076 03-13-2007 12:22 AM

not gonna happen.

KWill93 03-13-2007 12:22 AM

Ummmmmmmm no....

Caddy 03-13-2007 12:28 AM

He is good, but nowhere near that good

Frisco-9ers 03-13-2007 12:28 AM

I don't want him to break it. To many carries, will hurt his career in my opinion.

bored of education 03-13-2007 12:29 AM

Most likely not.

PalmerToCJ 03-13-2007 12:29 AM

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here...

Damix 03-13-2007 12:33 AM

Stop making threads

ninerfan 03-13-2007 12:35 AM

I wish but no

Frisco-9ers 03-13-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 (Post 214273)
He is good, but nowhere near that good

Well.. if you get his avg from last year (5.4) and multiply it by the # of carries Larry Johnson got last year (416) you get 5.4x416=2246.4

So idk if i would say that he is nowhere near that good.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/411568 (Frank)
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396164 (Larry)

bored of education 03-13-2007 12:44 AM

Well maurice Jones Drew Averaged 5.7 yards Per Carry, so if you multiply that by the # of carries Larry Johnson had last year (416) you get 2371.2 YARDS HOLY SHITTTTT

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/409879 (****)

PalmerToCJ 03-13-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 214318)
Well maurice Jones Drew Averaged 5.7 yards Per Carry, so if you multiply that by the # of carries Larry Johnson had last year (416) you get 2371.2 YARDS HOLY SHITTTTT

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/409879 (****)

Pfft. That's nothing, Michael Turner would've hit 2620...

bored of education 03-13-2007 12:47 AM

TRUEEEEEEEEE S.D fans would be like "Ladanian WHOOOO"

Komp 03-13-2007 12:49 AM

No...I think you'll see defenses prepping for him a lot more this year.

P-L 03-13-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ (Post 214326)
Pfft. That's nothing, Michael Turner would've hit 2620...

If Mike Vick carried the ball 416 times he would've hit 3494. No wonder people think he's a running back.

ninerfan 03-13-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions (Post 214343)
If Mike Vick carried the ball 416 times he would've hit 3494. No wonder people think he's a running back.

yes the worlds most expensive running back

d34ng3l021 03-13-2007 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninerfan (Post 214345)
yes the worlds most expensive running back

Hell, I'd pay 130 million for a RB who could hit 3500 yards rushing...wouldnt you?

Crazy_Chris 03-13-2007 01:15 AM

yea lets not get too ahead of ourselves he had a good year but lets see if he can repeat the performance next year before we even start thinking about the record.... if theres gonna be a thread about a current RB breaking the season record it should be about LT he is the only one that i even think has a chance at it

doingthisinsteadofwork 03-13-2007 01:48 AM

no the niners should pass more.

RaiderNation 03-13-2007 02:05 AM

99.9% he doesnt

niel89 03-13-2007 02:06 AM

no chance. he is really good but not that good

Moses 03-13-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frisco-9ers (Post 214307)
Well.. if you get his avg from last year (5.4) and multiply it by the # of carries Larry Johnson got last year (416) you get 5.4x416=2246.4

So idk if i would say that he is nowhere near that good.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/411568 (Frank)
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396164 (Larry)

Not this train of thought again...

We see this every year. Extrapolating statistics does not work.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.