Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   The legend grows. (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4030)

TitleTown088 03-15-2007 09:52 PM

The legend grows.

Mein Fuhrer was recently awarded for his efforts in criticising the NFL substance abuse policy.

Quote:

The Addiction Resource Council plans to recognize Favre for publicly questioning the National Football League's policy of banishing players who repeatedly violate its substance-abuse policy.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=577864

Reporters asked, " Mr. Favre, what do you have to say about your latest award?".

Favre simply responded with this look.

Vince Lombardi 03-15-2007 09:58 PM

I agree with Brett that banishing players from team complexes and from friends is not necessarily the best way to help these troubled players. On the flip side of that, playing in the NFL is a privilege not a right and if these players can't get their lives together then they should probably be seeking professional help elsewhere and getting their priorities straight.

Windy 03-15-2007 10:01 PM

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "what is your IQ?" to which the man answers "241." "That is wonderful!" says Albert. We will talk out the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!" Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "what is your IQ?" to which the lady answers "144." "That is great!" responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!" Albert goes to Brett Favre and asks, "what is your IQ?" to which Brett answers, "4." Albert responds,"How 'bout them Packers?"

TitleTown088 03-15-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno (Post 222628)
Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "what is your IQ?" to which the man answers "241." "That is wonderful!" says Albert. We will talk out the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!" Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "what is your IQ?" to which the lady answers "144." "That is great!" responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!" Albert goes to Brett Favre and asks, "what is your IQ?" to which Brett answers, "4." Albert responds,"How 'bout them Packers?"

Thank you for cheering me up tonight windy. I did not think it was possible.

neko4 03-15-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Haha! you jerk

TitleTown088 03-15-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neko4 (Post 222680)
Haha! you jerk

I see it as a compliment.

BuckNaked 03-15-2007 10:31 PM

Windy, I love how you make me laugh.

neko4 03-15-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitleTown088 (Post 222686)
I see it as a compliment.

oh! i didnt take offense to it

Vikings Fan 03-15-2007 11:19 PM

At first I thought, "What a horrible name, what kind of parents-".

eaglesalltheway 03-17-2007 03:27 PM

Quote:

Didn't exactly find it funny, but I guess I am just in a bad mood or something.

TitleTown088 03-17-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway (Post 226531)
Didn't exactly find it funny, but I guess I am just in a bad mood or something.

Or somthing. I liked it.

lod01 03-17-2007 09:00 PM

Favre responding to the question, 'What do you think of yourself?'

he replies,

'Ya know...... I am the GREATEST.'