Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFC East Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   The NFC East's Biggest Homer Poll!!!!!! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41125)

Sniper 05-03-2010 05:19 PM

The NFC East's Biggest Homer Poll!!!!!!

Yes, it's time for this.

Who will leave...as the Biggest Homer????

BaLLiN 05-03-2010 05:20 PM

so its gunna be...

Thumper vs. Scotty?

Scotty isn't really a homer as far as NFL, he isn't a homer for Rutgers he just makes his love known.

bigbluedefense 05-03-2010 05:23 PM

I'm an NFC East homer if that counts.

Our division is the bestest. Werd.

LonghornsLegend 05-03-2010 05:56 PM

There are different types of homers though, and I think we all know that. So it's tough to vote.

NY+Giants=NYG 05-03-2010 05:58 PM

Thumper and then scottyboy! : )

D-Unit 05-03-2010 06:14 PM

Wondering what makes me a Cowboys homer.... I think I do my fair share of Cowboys bashing...

MOTH should be a bigger homer than me... The dude still loves Julius Jones! lol. :D

Now being a Colt Brennan homer is a completely different story... I'll wear that badge with PRIDE! :p

General Zod 05-03-2010 06:18 PM

This really shouldn't even be close.

LonghornsLegend 05-03-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2161493)
MOTH should be a bigger homer than me... The dude still loves Julius Jones! lol. :D

lmao. I love messing with him over his JJ love :D

D-Unit 05-03-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend (Post 2161501)
lmao. I love messing with him over his JJ love :D

Yeah.. JJ... Bradie James... and the best "homer" example of all... SAM HURD!!! :D

Love you Moth. ;)

scottyboy 05-03-2010 08:45 PM

i like to be a different kind of homer. one that just references rutgers all too much, trying to be funny, and hits on about one in every 100 attempts. i also sexually reference rutgers way too much.

thumper, however, thinks that kolb is the next coming of joe montana, and is SERIOUS.

D-Unit 05-03-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyboy (Post 2161706)
i like to be a different kind of homer. one that just references rutgers all too much, trying to be funny, and hits on about one in every 100 attempts. i also sexually reference rutgers way too much.

thumper, however, thinks that kolb is the next coming of joe montana, and is SERIOUS.

Yeah, scotty will probably be VERY mad if he doesn't win this.

Thumper will probably be VERY mad if he does. :D

Thumper 05-03-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyboy (Post 2161706)

Yep... I totally said that...

LonghornsLegend 05-03-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2161734)

lol this says it all.

brat316 05-03-2010 10:08 PM

Scotty wins homers should be fun and lovable not ....thumper.

eaglesalltheway 05-03-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2161734)

Hmm Scotty I love ya, and you are a gigantic Rutgers homer, but I like you too much to label you as the biggest homer, especially with... (shutters) the Thumper in here. So it comes down to, do I want to make scotty happy, or do I want to make Thumper mad... Luckily, I found a way to do both. For scotty...

and for Thumper...

You are... the biggest homer. Goodbye.

frubulubu 05-03-2010 11:34 PM

We are all homers to some extent, but none bigger than...

scottyboy 05-03-2010 11:38 PM

i mean, I did vote Ray Rice as best running back in the NFC East... (and world for that matter). not really sure how that fits in here, but i felt it was vital info

Giantsfan1080 05-04-2010 12:03 AM

Scotty is the biggest Rutgers homer but I don't see him nearly the same way with the Giants. He's very fair with the Giants.

eaglesalltheway 05-04-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 (Post 2161986)
Scotty is the biggest Rutgers homer but I don't see him nearly the same way with the Giants. He's very fair with the Giants.

Exactly, and even with his Rutgers homerism, it comes accross as (most of the time) not always serious, and meant to get a laugh. In most cases, I laugh inside my head, like when reading about Raymell Baby Rice's juicy peach thighs. But the Thumper is just damn aggrevating.

Rosebud 05-04-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway (Post 2162144)
Exactly, and even with his Rutgers homerism, it comes accross as (most of the time) not always serious, and meant to get a laugh. In most cases, I laugh inside my head, like when reading about Raymell Baby Rice's juicy peach thighs. But the Thumper is just damn aggrevating.

but he's so cute...

Thumper 05-04-2010 03:57 PM

Hmmmm... My points really aren't that far fetched. Is Jeremy Maclin not a good young receiver who should be mentioned with Hakeem Nicks as a top young receiver in the division? Is it that homer of me to believe that Kevin Kolb is going to be a good QB? My points aren't crazy, I think its the way I go about making them that is the problem here.

eaglesalltheway 05-04-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thumper (Post 2162609)
Hmmmm... My points really aren't that far fetched. Is Jeremy Maclin not a good young receiver who should be mentioned with Hakeem Nicks as a top young receiver in the division? Is it that homer of me to believe that Kevin Kolb is going to be a good QB? My points aren't crazy, I think its the way I go about making them that is the problem here.

Yet you still make the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over... (to infinity)... again.