Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Public restrooms. (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42290)

Ness 08-21-2010 02:27 AM

Public restrooms.

This thread isn't for the faint of heart. You may want to stop reading here.

Do you use them? I was talking to a friend a week ago and he doesn't use them under any circumstances and claims to only have used a public restroom once in his entire life. He's almost 30. I was really surprised to be honest, since I use public bathooms if I need to. My philosophy is "when you gotta go, you gotta go".

There is one thing that makes me feel weird about using public bathrooms and that is if I have to go number two and someone walks in. It's kind of embarrassing. What's worse is if they have to do the same thing and go into the stall right next to me. My bathroom time has to be one of the top five things I don't like sharing. Even if I'm not using a restroom and walk in just to wash my hands or something and hear someone blowing up the toilet, I definitely make sure to get the hell out of there ASAP. Some people don't care, they will nuke the bowl if they must.

How do you view public bathrooms? Do you even step into them? Some are downright nasty. Do you let loose if you need to? Or do you just put up with it until you get home?

Shiver 08-21-2010 02:35 AM

#1, never a problem. If I have to go #2 and sit down I will be a lot more selective. There has only been a handful that I just turned around and walked out.

CashmoneyDrew 08-21-2010 02:59 AM

I only use public restrooms for #2 in severe emergencies. It's just nasty. Number one is cool though. Unless some dude comes over to the urinal right next to yours when they could've used some other one that wasn't so close.

bantx 08-21-2010 03:05 AM

just hover if you have to go #2

thefalconer 08-21-2010 03:30 AM

i usually only shat in a public restroom when i really had to go. and the outcome was always a nasty **** because i had to go so bad. this past summer, i worked retail and used the public restroom much more frequently and kinda got used to it. but i do try and make my time in the stall as quiet as possible.

Mr.Regular 08-21-2010 04:31 AM

Fun story: I never went to the bathroom in my high school. Not once. Don't even know what they look like inside.

I made it all 4 years without ever doing it. Not a fear of public bathrooms or anything, but I remember a couple months into my grade 9 year realizing I hadn't done it, and deciding to make it a goal.

Thought I'd share. I feel I need recognition for this outrageously dumb accomplishment to justify my doing it.

ccB 08-21-2010 04:37 AM

I **** at school/work all the time, I use the bathroom in the payroll wing where it's 95% women working, with no student traffic, so I usually always have the bathroom to myself.

El Peefs????? 08-21-2010 04:53 AM

Im not exactly sure what people who wont use public bathrooms think is going to happen to them from using a public bathroom.

What are you going to get HIV and herpes from sitting on a public toilet? Man up and grow a pair already.

Ness 08-21-2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Peefs????? (Post 2265386)
Im not exactly sure what people who wont use public bathrooms think is going to happen to them from using a public bathroom.

What are you going to get HIV and herpes from sitting on a public toilet? Man up and grow a pair already.

I think the passage of germs is more likely to occur shaking a person's hand or touching a cell phone.

AntoinCD 08-21-2010 08:08 AM

I have a thing were if I go to a new bar I have to take a **** in it. Not sure why though

Brent 08-21-2010 08:16 AM

When I was at A&M, I would **** in restrooms on campus, but I would go to ones that were in parts of buildings which people were rarely in which allowed me to **** in peace.

trkaline 08-21-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ness (Post 2265351)
This thread isn't for the faint of heart. You may want to stop reading here.

Do you use them? I was talking to a friend a week ago and he doesn't use them under any circumstances and claims to only have used a public restroom once in his entire life. He's almost 30. I was really surprised to be honest, since I use public bathooms if I need to. My philosophy is "when you gotta go, you gotta go".

There is one thing that makes me feel weird about using public bathrooms and that is if I have to go number two and someone walks in. It's kind of embarrassing. What's worse is if they have to do the same thing and go into the stall right next to me. My bathroom time has to be one of the top five things I don't like sharing. Even if I'm not using a restroom and walk in just to wash my hands or something and hear someone blowing up the toilet, I definitely make sure to get the hell out of there ASAP. Some people don't care, they will nuke the bowl if they must.

How do you view public bathrooms? Do you even step into them? Some are downright nasty. Do you let loose if you need to? Or do you just put up with it until you get home?

Yeah, it sucks when I'm beating off in the work bathroom and people walk in..I have to pause and wait for them to leave....or do it all quiet like.

RufusMcDaniel 08-21-2010 09:26 AM

When I'm in school, I follow the same philosophy as Brent. Find the most deserted bathroom and let it rip. I usually took the handicap toilet too, partially because I like the leg room.

At work, I usually pollute the customer washroom, but if I am the only guy at work sometimes the mens room gets some love.

Caddy 08-21-2010 09:26 AM

There's just something about taking a crap in peace.

Job 08-21-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey (Post 2265367)
Unless some dude comes over to the urinal right next to yours when they could've used some other one that wasn't so close.

I often do that just for the lulz.

Razor 08-21-2010 09:45 AM

This thread has unlimited potential!

OSUGiants17 08-21-2010 10:41 AM

Challenging a stranger to battle shits is great, lol.

CJSchneider 08-21-2010 10:42 AM

I absolutely destroy the faculty men's room at school. If I am out in public, I will drop the deuce only if I must. I prefer a bit more privacy then the standard public restroom stall affords.

Funny story: A few months ago, I was at Books-a-million and had no choice but to go their restroom and take the Browns to the Super Bowl. I fouled that place up something awful as I was just getting over a case of the stomach flu. Just as I was walking out some guy is walking in and as I step out the door I can hear this guy say "Good God, wtf happened in here?".

OSUGiants17 08-21-2010 10:48 AM

I was in school once, I took a dump. Then, my friend goes I after me sits down, and let's loose. I could hear it pouring out. Then he says "Hey, the seats still warm. Thanks man!"

CJSchneider 08-21-2010 10:50 AM

Residual ass warmth - ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!

OSUGiants17 08-21-2010 10:53 AM

Exactly. My worst experience ever was walking in on 2 people having sex. I stayed for a few seconds then the guy started screaming(not at me) and I ran out.

sbh15 08-21-2010 11:12 AM

i just try to not give a damn and do my best to make the other person feel awkward.

i have battle **** matches with people in the adjacent stalls even if they don't ask. i also like to flail my feet around as i fart so it looks like i'm having a horrible time to the people around me. i do wipe down the seat 3 or 4 times over if i'm taking a ****. especially if i'm in a big city or something. never know what kind of nasty asses have been on there.

Splat 08-21-2010 11:18 AM

Only #1....

Brent 08-21-2010 11:23 AM

one thing I hate about the school I work at is that if you take a colossal dump, the odds that no one knows you did it are slim to nil.

TitanHope 08-21-2010 11:27 AM

I used to have a phobia about it, but nowadays I don't really care. If my stomach is tore up and I'm worried about letting loose a rectal symphony, then I just flush the toilet simultaneously while I'm doin' the deed. It masks the sound of my tushie trumpet, and the shat goes down the drain and it limits the stank.

I'm not germaphobic, so I've never had a problem with that.