Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   College Gameday Thread: Week 11 (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43724)

draftguru151 11-09-2010 03:42 PM

College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Discuss all week 11 games.

Crappy games all week starting tonight. Pitt/UCONN Thursday then Boise/Idaho Friday.

Iowa/Northwestern, Indiana/Wisconsin, USF/Louisville, and Ole Miss/Tennessee are the early games. Utah/Notre Dame, UGA/Auburn, PSU/OSU, TT/Oklahoma, VT/UNC and SDSU/TCU are the afternoon games. Miss State/Bama, South Carolina/UF, Oregon/Cal, Okie State/Texas, USC/Zona and Clemson/FSU are the night games. Nevada/Fresno State is on late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

RealityCheck 11-09-2010 05:17 PM

Beat Florida State [X]
Beat VT [ ]
Beat N.C. State [ ]
Beat Duke [ ]
PROFIT [ ]

critesy 11-09-2010 05:25 PM

if auburn beats georgia they clinch the west in the SEC, going to be so intense. georgia has won 4 in a row i believe against AU.

Brent 11-10-2010 05:31 AM

Texas A&M @ Baylor

I might have hope, now. If we win this, we're one step closer to winning the South, or at least going to the Cotton Bowl.

TitansCJftw 11-10-2010 09:40 PM

im sure im the only one watching but this fog bowl is funny and then some idiot fires a cannon on a td that didnt happen now nobody can see anything lol, and thursday night cbs college sports ecu/uab if for no other reason tune in to watch dwayne harris own the souls of the innocent! :)
edit:this is gettin me weak the visibility is so terrible they cant get a call right to save their lives

Brent 11-10-2010 10:05 PM

this Miami (OH)/BGSU game is hilarious. you can't see ****.

Don Vito 11-10-2010 10:07 PM

Ole Miss/UT this weekend..can't go to Knoxville because I have a ton of **** to do, but if the result is anything like last year's then that will be a good enough prize.

NotRickJames 11-10-2010 10:43 PM

What a pathetic slate of games this week.

I'll be watching Iowa/Northwestern, Georgia/Auburn and Arizona/USC.

49erNation85 11-11-2010 01:16 AM

Um I thought Nev was playing BSU not fresno ? Looking forward to the UF game hopefully we can pull it together on spot light again . GO gators !!

Nope my bad they play Idaho . Will be a blow out by half time boo .

AntoinCD 11-11-2010 07:38 AM

For some reason I like UGA to upset Auburn this weekend

SeanTaylorRIP 11-11-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntoinCD (Post 2376465)
For some reason I like UGA to upset Auburn this weekend

With all of the crap going on and with the way that Georgia has been playing as of late, I actually think they have a better chance than Bama at upsetting Auburn.

Shane P. Hallam 11-11-2010 09:01 AM

If it was in Georgia, I'd be feeling it. Going to be tough with Auburn at home still, but it will be a very close game.

LizardState 11-11-2010 10:13 AM

Watching Alabama @Miss St. to specifically chk. out OTs Derek Sherrod & James Carpenter.

Sherrod, like Solder & Love to some extent is gathering buzz as he draft gets closer & could leapfrog Carimi &/or Costanzo if they continue their suckage..... is he really tough as train smoke :D Solder's HC getting canned this wk. hopefully won't affect him draftwise too much, playing for the Buffs he hasn't had a lot of national exposure.

TCU plays San Diego St. & should blow them out. Frogs QB Andy Dalton gathering Heisman buzz after they thrashed Utah in Salt Lake City, he's had 2 national games this yr. & that could only help.

3,800 posts & still rolling.

AntoinCD 11-11-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardState (Post 2376543)
Watching Alabama @Miss St. to specifically chk. out OTs Derek Sherrod & James Carpenter.

Sherrod, like Solder & Love to some extent is gathering buzz as he draft gets closer & could leapfrog Carimi &/or Costanzo if they continue their suckage..... is he really tough as train smoke :D Solder's HC getting canned this wk. hopefully won't affect him draftwise too much, playing for the Buffs he hasn't had a lot of national exposure.

TCU plays San Diego St. & should blow them out. Frogs QB Andy Dalton gathering Heisman buzz after they thrashed Utah in Salt Lake City, he's had 2 national games this yr. & that could only help.

Bama have really struggled to rush the passer this year. I think they have something like 13/14 sacks on the year. Although Sherrod will be going up against Dareus so it should be a good barometer of where he's at.

RealityCheck 11-11-2010 03:19 PM

I do have the feeling that A.J. Green is going to send the Tigers to bed with a 10-1 record on Saturday night.

Predictions coming later.

iowatreat54 11-11-2010 11:22 PM

Ugh, does the the Big East really get an auto-BCS bid still?

They should change the rules to state if you aren't in the top 15 or something, then you lose your bid.

MidwayMonster31 11-12-2010 08:26 PM

Not a very good start for Nathan Enderle. Two picks in less than 7 minutes.

Giantsfan1080 11-12-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iowatreat54 (Post 2377637)
Ugh, does the the Big East really get an auto-BCS bid still?

They should change the rules to state if you aren't in the top 15 or something, then you lose your bid.

Agree 100%. The Big East is abslutely horrible this year. They deserve no bid.

Shane P. Hallam 11-12-2010 09:01 PM

Pitt will take down the winner of the Big 12! :(

SickwithIt1010 11-12-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 (Post 2378417)
Not a very good start for Nathan Enderle. Two picks in less than 7 minutes.

yeah, hes not good. Ive been telling people this for months now.

BSU is the truth....the whole truth and nothin but.

keylime_5 11-12-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardState (Post 2376543)

what's up with Solder this year? He was awful last year and had a rough start to the year. Has he gotten any better this season?

LizardState 11-13-2010 08:52 AM

Richardson hurt knee vs. LSU

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b6ZCf

Richardson hurt his knee in the 1st half at LSU last weekend, that explains his limited playing time in the 2nd half when LSU took the lead & won.

Saban says he will be "probably limited at best" this wk. at Miss. St. if he plays at all. Ingram will have to carry the load.

Richardson was averaging a huge 6.9 yds/carry this season.

thenewfeature06 11-13-2010 09:01 AM

Absolutely a huge game for the Heels today, a must win if we want to compete for the ACC ship.

critesy 11-13-2010 09:34 AM

au by 17 vs ug.

draftguru151 11-13-2010 11:05 AM

Storm troopers baby! It's about to go down at GT.