Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   2015 NFL Draft Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Underclassmen Declaring (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48765)

Duffman57 09-23-2011 10:08 PM

Underclassmen Declaring

I know its really early, but i just saw that Ronnell Lewis said he was going to/leaning towards declaring so i thought i'd start up a thread to post guys declaring and stuff...

Ronnell Lewis and Mohamad Sanu are the two players i know of right now, any others?

Big Bird 09-25-2011 12:36 PM

Alshon Jeffery is as good as gone.

shylo3716 09-25-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffman57 (Post 2687670)
I know its really early, but i just saw that Ronnell Lewis said he was going to/leaning towards declaring so i thought i'd start up a thread to post guys declaring and stuff...

Ronnell Lewis and Mohamad Sanu are the two players i know of right now, any others?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bird (Post 2688778)
Alshon Jeffery is as good as gone.

Links please, because the thread is irrelevant this time of year with no confirmation.

Shane P. Hallam 09-25-2011 12:48 PM

Andrew Luck has stated this is his last year.

Big Bird 09-25-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shylo3716 (Post 2688817)
Links please, because the thread is irrelevant this time of year with no confirmation.

There is going to be little to no links at this time. It's all hearsay this early in the season. And, if you're listening to the right people, it's not all irrelevant...

Ozzy 09-25-2011 09:31 PM

Clearly all guessing, but here are the top juniors and RS sophomores that I think will come out this year for the draft. A few of the guys are almost locks based on the lack of talent at that position in the senior class.

JUNIOR/RS SOPH

Andrew Luck Stanford RS
Matt Barkley USC
Landry Jones Oklahoma

RB
Trent Richardson Alabama
Lamar Miller Miami FL RS SOPH

WR
Alshon Jeffery South Carolina
Justin Blackmon Oklahoma State RS
Cobi Hamilton Arkansas
Mohamed Sanu Rutgers

TE
Dwayne Allen Clemson RS
Tyler Eifert Notre Dame
Michael Williams Alabama
Jake Stoneburner Ohio State

OT
Matt Kalil USC RS
Riley Reiff Iowa RS
Jonathan Martin Stanford

OG
David DeCastro Stanford
Brandon Washington Miami FL

C
Peter Konz Wisconsin RS

DE
Brandon Jenkins Florida State
Devin Taylor South Carolina
Donte Paige-Moss UNC
Nick Perry USC RS

DT
Jerel Worthy Michigan State
Jacobbi McDaniel Florida State

ILB
Manti Te'o Notre Dame
Vontaze Burfict Arizona State
Devon Kennard USC

OLB
Luke Kuechly Boston College
Shayne Skov Stanford

CB
Dre Kirkpatrick Alabama
Morris Claiborne LSU
Stephon Gilmore South Carolina
Jayron Hosley Virgina Tech
Greg Reid Florida State
Cliff Harris Oregon

SS
Bacarri Rambo Georgia

FS
TJ McDonald USC
Robert Lester Alabama

CashmoneyDrew 09-25-2011 09:34 PM

Doubt Shayne Skov will leave early now.

Duffman57 10-05-2011 01:20 AM

Aparently i heard Bryce Brown is coming out early too...

shylo3716 10-05-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffman57 (Post 2701354)
Aparently i heard Bryce Brown is coming out early too...

Please!!! Link me to this story,because he has not did jack **** on the field the last past 2 seasons.

Big Bird 10-05-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shylo3716 (Post 2701453)
Please!!! Link me to this story,because he has not did jack **** on the field the last past 2 seasons.

Seeing as he didn't play last year, and has barely played this year for Kansas State, it's pretty difficult to do anything.

Here is a link anyways but again, you're going to get very few links this time of year, so continuously demanding something that doesn't exist the majority of the time will get quite annoying.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/10-5-20...sas-state-nfl/

TimmG6376 10-05-2011 11:04 AM

What about Montee Ball?

If he keeps up the pace he's on he won't have anything left to prove in Madison. This is probably the best team they'll have in a while.

Doesn't have the total yardage numbers as some of the top guys due to sharing with White, but his per carry average is good and he leads the nation in rushing TDs.

Giantsfan1080 10-05-2011 12:44 PM

I can confirm Sanu. He's a little older for a JR than most others in college because he came from Africa. He said after his Fr year that he's probably going to come out after his JR year if he does well. Obviously anything can change but I'd say the odds of him staying are probably 5% at this point.

etk 10-05-2011 12:53 PM

Brandon Washington is playing LT right now fwiw

RaiderNation 10-05-2011 01:11 PM

One of the top QB's will stay for their Senior year, and I think it will be Barkley. USC will be off probation next year and I could see Barkley staying there since he thinks he owes the team a bowl win, similarly to when Locker stayed at Washington instead of being a top 5 pick in the NFL. Still turned out well for Locker and it should for Barkley as well.

shylo3716 10-05-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bird (Post 2701458)
Seeing as he didn't play last year, and has barely played this year for Kansas State, it's pretty difficult to do anything.

Here is a link anyways but again, you're going to get very few links this time of year, so continuously demanding something that doesn't exist the majority of the time will get quite annoying.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/10-5-20...sas-state-nfl/

It's annoying and in the way that you bring up allegations without links. If you're going to put it out there I would like to know where your source is so I can see it for myself, reading is actually fundamental you know. BTW I appreciate the link.

vidae 10-05-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderNation (Post 2701538)
One of the top QB's will stay for their Senior year, and I think it will be Barkley. USC will be off probation next year and I could see Barkley staying there since he thinks he owes the team a bowl win, similarly to when Locker stayed at Washington instead of being a top 5 pick in the NFL. Still turned out well for Locker and it should for Barkley as well.

Nooooooooooo!

Duffman57 10-05-2011 08:08 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...t-kansas-state

Here's the rumor of it, again, its just a rumor. He's an idiot, couldn't see him giong very high...

bucfan12 10-05-2011 08:16 PM

Honestly, I don't see as many Juniors declare for the 2012 draft as we did in the past. With this rookie pay scale, some guys won't be so eagar to leave with such a pay decrease now.

CashmoneyDrew 10-05-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucfan12 (Post 2701962)
Honestly, I don't see as many Juniors declare for the 2012 draft as we did in the past. With this rookie pay scale, some guys won't be so eagar to leave with such a pay decrease now.

Doesn't the payscale pay more or less the same to all draft slots with the exception of the top half of the first round?

shylo3716 10-05-2011 08:47 PM

Does Bryce Brown think he is the "Kyrie Irving" of the 2012 Draft class?

Rabscuttle 10-06-2011 10:15 AM

If a guy isn't going in the top two rounds and doesn't expect to after his senior season he may as well come out early. His pay won't drop and he will be one year closer to his second contract.

The big issues are making sure he will get drafted and is going to stick on a roster. If another year of school would make him more certain of sticking long enough to get a second contract and his NFL pension then he may should stay in school.

D-Unit 10-06-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shylo3716 (Post 2701993)
Does Bryce Brown think he is the "Kyrie Irving" of the 2012 Draft class?

Do you have a link that suggests that he thinks so? Or are you just making up that idea?

shylo3716 10-06-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2702384)
Do you have a link that suggests that he thinks so? Or are you just making up that idea?

You're such a clown LOL.

D-Unit 10-07-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shylo3716 (Post 2702573)
You're such a clown LOL.

"It's annoying and in the way that you bring up allegations without links. If you're going to put it out there I would like to know where your source is so I can see it for myself, reading is actually fundamental you know."

hahahaha.

onejayhawk 10-07-2011 09:23 PM

RG III is not listed above. He is a 4th year Jr, and has already graduated. I dont see him coming back.

J