Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFC East Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   2011-12 NFC East Pro bowers (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49179)

NY+Giants=NYG 10-22-2011 02:41 PM

2011-12 NFC East Pro bowers

Since we have some games under our belt. Anyone want to predict who makes the pro bowl from our division?

Giantsfan1080 10-22-2011 02:52 PM

For the Giants right now all I could go with is Eli, Nicks, and JPP. Rolle might make it as well.

NY+Giants=NYG 10-23-2011 04:35 PM

KP has having himself a very solid season. I'd think he would be up there for NFC safety.

D-Unit 10-24-2011 03:24 PM

D-Ware and Sean Lee are the only Cowboys earning it so far.

igglefanz 10-25-2011 08:45 AM

For the Eagles its McCoy RB and Jason peters LT as sure fires and borderline is Babin Jenkins and although he will not be really rated well Herremans has played amazing this year.

NY+Giants=NYG 10-25-2011 11:49 AM

McCoy is a shoe in! He is playing very, very well this year. Babin is borderline. You have to think Allen makes it. And he is in the NFC, so that's one slot. It's going to be a battle for 4-3 DE.

D-Unit 10-25-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG (Post 2725292)
McCoy is a shoe in! He is playing very, very well this year. Babin is borderline. You have to think Allen makes it. And he is in the NFC, so that's one slot. It's going to be a battle for 4-3 DE.

RB is always tough. Adrian Peterson will be there. Michael Turner too. Forte is always overlooked, but he's been a horse this year. Then you have Gore.. and the Saints fans will probably tell you Sproles has earned it. I'd probably leave SJax off since their team is so bad and he was hurt. But he's been playing good since he's been playing. I agree if McCoy can keep up the pace that he's a shoe-in, but RB is one that usually boils down to the wire to see who gets in.

For all we know, Demarco Murray will have 5 more 250 yards games and he'll be in! Hahaha. :D

NY+Giants=NYG 10-25-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2725503)
RB is always tough. Adrian Peterson will be there. Michael Turner too. Forte is always overlooked, but he's been a horse this year. Then you have Gore.. and the Saints fans will probably tell you Sproles has earned it. I'd probably leave SJax off since their team is so bad and he was hurt. But he's been playing good since he's been playing. I agree if McCoy can keep up the pace that he's a shoe-in, but RB is one that usually boils down to the wire to see who gets in.

For all we know, Demarco Murray will have 5 more 250 yards games and he'll be in! Hahaha. :D

I voted for Lee for the pro bowl. The voting is out now. So def. hit that up. I voted for the top guys in yards for the NFC minus Turner. I went with Shady.

DiG 11-07-2011 10:44 AM

NFC Easters I voted for 11/7

Lesean McCoy, RB
Jeremy Maclin, WR
Jason Witten, TE
Jason Peters, OT
Trent Williams, OT
Jason Babin, DE
Cullen Jenkins, DT
London Fletcher, ILB
Demarcus Ware, OLB
Brian Orkapo, OLB
Dan Bailey, K
Sam Rocca, P

TheFinisher 11-07-2011 05:05 PM

I voted

Eli Manning, QB
LeSean McCoy, RB
Jason Witten, TE
Jason Peters, OT
Trent Williams, OT
Jason Babin, DE
Demarcus Ware, OLB
Dan Bailey, K

BaLLiN 11-07-2011 08:59 PM

it upsets me that JPP is not an option in NFC DE's

DiG 11-08-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaLLiN (Post 2740319)
it upsets me that JPP is not an option in NFC DE's

I actually was looking for him when I voted

NY+Giants=NYG 11-08-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty (Post 2741413)
I actually was looking for him when I voted

It makes me mad how they took him off the list. I wonder if coaches can vote him in or his peers which will overcome the fans inability to vote due to ballot issues.

I think it would be BS if he doesn't make it!

D-Unit 11-14-2011 09:12 PM

I'm starting to think Demarco Murray will get in somehow.

M.O.T.H. 11-14-2011 09:17 PM

The NFC QB situation gets kind of cloudy after Rodgers and Brees, imo.

Eli and Romo have essentially the same numbers, and Cammy Cam is insanely popular.

D-Unit 11-14-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. (Post 2749467)
The NFC East QB situation gets kind of cloudy after Rodgers and Brees, imo.

Eli and Romo have essentially the same numbers, and Cammy Cam is insanely popular.

The difference between Romo and Eli will boil down to how the season ends for both teams. Right now, Eli has gained a lot of new supporters... and he should be ahead considering the early blunders Romo did this season.

NY+Giants=NYG 11-15-2011 11:46 AM

This is a case where the numbers aren't telling everything. Follow both teams and you can see a big difference.

Either way, at the end of the day, if JPP doesn't make it to the pro bowl, I am calling Shenanigans!

M.O.T.H. 11-15-2011 01:50 PM

Meh...Romo has been playing fantastic the last few weeks. Looks healthy again. He's having his typical 4000 yard affair w/ 25-30 TDs. He's actually had a real solid season, but had made a few costly errors earlier in the year. He's also only had one multi INT game...which was that damned Lions game where we wouldnt stop passing for some reason. Should have just sat on the ball, Romo had been dominating that game.

The pro bowl is a joke, popularity contest, anyway...name and numbers are all that matter. But Romo has been playing some good ball. Still wouldnt be surprised if Cam's popularity gets him in over both our guys.

NY+Giants=NYG 11-16-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. (Post 2750310)
Meh...Romo has been playing fantastic the last few weeks. Looks healthy again. He's having his typical 4000 yard affair w/ 25-30 TDs. He's actually had a real solid season, but had made a few costly errors earlier in the year. He's also only had one multi INT game...which was that damned Lions game where we wouldnt stop passing for some reason. Should have just sat on the ball, Romo had been dominating that game.

The pro bowl is a joke, popularity contest, anyway...name and numbers are all that matter. But Romo has been playing some good ball. Still wouldnt be surprised if Cam's popularity gets him in over both our guys.

Very true. Good post! However, over rated or not, if you do well be on the voting ballot at least. I hate how JPP isn't on the ballot!! That makes me mad!

igglefanz 11-17-2011 08:20 AM

This is why i dont like how they do the voting so early in the NFL. The ballots should not be available till week 15ish So that there can be a better glimpse at who you are voting for. It favors those that start hot not ones that put together better overall seasons. A handful of games isnt enough to get a good view at who is the best in the NFL.

NY+Giants=NYG 11-29-2011 10:10 AM

I'd add Victor Cruz to the NFC WR list. Currently, he is # 3 in the NFC in yards. Does anyone know when the voting ends by chance?

Paul 11-29-2011 10:14 AM

Victor Cruz can suck it easy for taking balls away from Nicks :(. This close to winning yesterday

NY+Giants=NYG 11-29-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 2768384)
Victor Cruz can suck it easy for taking balls away from Nicks :(. This close to winning yesterday

The thing you have to realize is Nicks is the Justin Tuck of offense. Meaning fool, keeps getting dinged up. Good talent, but god damn! Cruz has impressed me. A guy coming out of nowhere to do well in a tough system. I like that story. He is also been VERY productive with basically 2 less games.

BaLLiN 11-29-2011 04:42 PM

Cruz is also not on the ballot...

yanksknicks 12-12-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2749455)
I'm starting to think Demarco Murray will get in somehow.

Scratch that.