Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   When is the last time you got into a fist fight? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51925)

Ness 04-02-2012 04:52 PM

When is the last time you got into a fist fight?

Well...when was it?

Rosebud 04-02-2012 04:54 PM

Damn...it's been like 5 years now, that was my freshman year in Buffalo...the **** you doing ness? I'm turning 23 this month, there's no ******* way I should feel old...

Nalej 04-02-2012 04:55 PM

High School. My ten year reunion is this year so it's been a while.
In the military, there's a lot of moments where it almost happened
but there's always enough people around to cool the situation down or simply get in the way.

Wootylicous 04-02-2012 04:59 PM

About a week ago in a 3 vs 2...was defending my friend against 3 jackasses let's say they got their asses kicked

OSUGiants17 04-02-2012 05:03 PM

8th grade and it wasn't even a real fight.

nepg 04-02-2012 06:13 PM

2nd grade. You Neanderthals.

jayceheathman 04-02-2012 06:15 PM

I have never been in a fist fight.

Rob S 04-02-2012 06:15 PM

I don't fight for free *DeLaHoya*

CashmoneyDrew 04-02-2012 06:20 PM

I'm pretty sure it was eighth grade.

fenikz 04-02-2012 06:25 PM

09 or 10 just random fight with really drunk kid at a bar

punched him once and he wobbled and fell head bounced off the ground, he was way too drunk to start a fight

yo123 04-02-2012 06:51 PM

Like a month ago, I was hammered and acting like a goddamn fool, I deserved to get my ass beat but luckily my best friend is like 250 pounds and backed me up before it got out of hand.

The only other one was in like 7th grade. I'm a lover not a fighter.

descendency 04-02-2012 06:59 PM

Drunk: Freshman year in college. Drunk fight with a guy over a girl that ended up with someone else anyways.

Sober: 8th grade. I said all one kid did was run his mouth, so his 5 friends decided to jump me.

TheBoyWonder22 04-02-2012 07:01 PM

Never. Being a big guy it's never really been an issue. I don't take other people seriously. I hope I get the shot one day just to say I could win...

Brothgar 04-02-2012 07:06 PM

Depends on what you would call a fight. If you count getting mugged and punched in the face not fighting back then bout 5 years ago. If you mean where two people equally armed going against each other then ... I guess jr high which wasn't really a fight because it didn't last long.

StickSkills 04-02-2012 07:22 PM

7th grade. I was the new kid at my school. I stood in the lunch line minding my own business, then the annoying kid that smells so bad that the principle offers him free BW3s if he showers (no joke) started getting upset or something.

He started punching me in the back for some reason. I was getting annoyed and didn't feel like putting up with it, so I did one of those horse like kicks where I just lifted up my leg and kicked it backwards. I hit him right in the groin.

I didn't know the rules of fighting back then. I didn't know that was a cheap shot that makes me a douche. But as this quote by Alfred Thayer Mahan says, "War, once declared, must be waged offensively, aggressively. The enemy must not be fended off, but smitten down. You may then spare him every exaction, relinquish every gain, but 'till then he must be struck incessantly and remorselessly," it probably was for the better.

Anyways, he snaps. He starts wailing on me, trying to kick me in the groin. I'm just lifting my leg so my thigh shields it from his kicks. I'm just standing there and the principles come over and grab him and take him away.

They start asking around what happened. Everyone saw the whole thing, but instead of saying that I was in anyway part of it, they said that I did nothing.

Again, that was my first day of school there.

Vox Populi 04-02-2012 07:36 PM

Not counting fights with my younger brother, never. The closest thing to a fight that I've ever been involved in was probably when I was 17 playing rugby and I dump tackled a guy who apparently didn't like the feeling of being lifted off the ground and dumped onto his head, so he punched me in the face and gave me a black eye that I had in my grade 12 year book and grad photos.

TimD 04-02-2012 07:38 PM

well i guess hockey fights dont count. although ive been in a few "real" ones where helmets were off and we were wailing on each other. i got in a few fights in hs but cant really remember details. they were always with friends or people i knew over sports or something immature.

i guess im more of a lover than a fighter nowadays. im still confident in my ability to take a hit since i have taken some hard punches to the face without going down before. i have a pretty high pain tolerance.

YAYareaRB 04-02-2012 07:39 PM

august. during practice.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 04-02-2012 07:56 PM

8th grade...fought a kid during our 8th grade trip to Springfield, IL...classic ending, we slugged it out for a few minutes...he was punching me in the body, while I was going for his face...the fight ended when I picked him up and bodyslammed him to the floor...little known fact this all happened at an Amish settlement.

Edit - This was 11 years ago

CJSchneider 04-02-2012 09:06 PM

I was 22 and in the Army. There was a guy in my company who was a real ass and had a big mouth. I was quick to "get in 'dem hands" when I was younger and I can't recall exactly what he said, but at that point, I had taken enough. His reply "*****, make shut up!" to my request for him to "shut his ******* mouth" was more than enough invitation for me to insert my fist into his kisser. We were broken up rather quickly, but not before he had a bust lip and a bruised cheek.

niel89 04-02-2012 10:24 PM

Never gotten in a fight really. Just not in my personality.

CJSchneider 04-02-2012 10:29 PM

TitansCJftw 04-02-2012 10:31 PM

Got shitfaced about a month ago and tried to strangle my bro, ya he wasnt that drunk and gave me a black eye, just another day in paradise, oh yeah and i think some muscle or something got fuct in my foot still have a minor limp cant place full weight on the front part of my foot

Complex 04-02-2012 10:34 PM

Not counting my bro, middle school one punch KO :smug:

tjsunstein 04-02-2012 11:18 PM

Never came down to squarring off. Im really not a fighter.